Thread: capped internet

capped internet

hey i've been getting capped on internet lately and just been wondering how much download usage playing wow would use and if it uses any at all?

25-man raid + vent takes about 20-30megs/hour. For gigabyte/month limit you can raid hour & half every day.

There are various programs like dumeter (can find with google) that tells you what exactly is eating your bandwidth and how much.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    25-man raid + vent takes about 20-30megs/hour. For gigabyte/month limit you can raid hour & half every day.

There are various programs like dumeter (can find with google) that tells you what exactly is eating your bandwidth and how much.
    Netlimiter can do the same, and if you can't find Dumeter on Google, Netlimiter is easier to find as well.
    Definition of irony:

k thx for the quick replies i think i might try out netlimiter

Yep, NetLimiter is the best thing you can get if you're on capped internet and need to pay for the extra bandwidth.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

im on comcast, and we have a 250 gig cap, im at around 230 gb this month

1,000,000,000 Gighrz Quad Core Duo, over 9000 gigs of ram, on board gfx card