Comp Ideas Thus Far

We're getting to that point in Beta that we can start to feel some synergy between classes. With all of the changes I believe we can expect several new comps to arise, as well some older ones to remain.

NEW:

-Rogue/DK/Disc
    Necrotic Strike, MS, silences, kicks, stuns, horrors, smoke bomb, death grip, and life grip. I could definitely see the strat being something like "Death Grip that DPS in and I'll pop Smoke Bomb." If the rogue were in trouble(which they often are), a Disc Priest could pull them out for a heal.

-Fury Warrior/Rogue/Resto Druid
    Stuns, MS effects, cyclone, hots, burst, kicks. Strat could be to bounce around targets switching between stun and cyclone DR.

These comps only stood out to me because I play a DK and a Resto druid. Other ideas?

OLD:

-RMP
    Obviously.

-Ele/Lock/Resto Druid
    Ele can now cast on the move, Lock has all kinds of fun new tools, and Resto Druids are Resto Druids.

Other ideas?

No>< Not that point in beta! You can't come to that point without actually trying.

You can already see Cata comps! I know you can!

I see rogue, warrior, holy paladin! Now when rogues are getting more survivability at the cost of control it'll become the new ''Zerg the priest/lock cleave''!!!

One of my favoite things about my DK is the fact that I can basically solo a disc priest! With Necrotic Strike/Outbreak it will be even easier! I'm really, really excited for Cataclysm.

rogue/war/druid...nah, they have basicaly no cc, apart from the cyclone which could be tricky :P
    (i didnt forget blind , just it's not real cc cuz of really long cd)
    Just believe... all cars have mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Obviously something with a Warlock...as always.

Quote Originally Posted by mafio View Post
    rogue/war/druid...nah, they have basicaly no cc, apart from the cyclone which could be tricky :P
    (i didnt forget blind , just it's not real cc cuz of really long cd)
    Err.. fear/stun/cyclone/blind/sap/root.. just to name a few

beast cleave looking at the bm tree.... it looks good >< hopefully they'll actually have to HAVE a strat now, not just "lolzergclothiewinin5seconds" ....though it doesn't even have to be a clothie, i've seen them kill my warrior 100-0 in a few seconds as well (while i was in an ice block. lol)

really though, i think comps with (spammable) CC that doesn't overlap will be crazy powerful - particularly caster cleaves
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

15+ Year Old Account
    boomkin DK Disc priest.

beat cleave is gona be amazing. BM hutners only got buffed and ive seen some enh shamans beta and thier burst is very good. def gona be a top comp.

destro ele pally

boomkin ret resto shaman

all of thies are gona be very good imo.

I am wandering how pvp is goning to work though with the HUGE hp pools looks like double dps comps for 2's isnt going to be that good.

I agree, Boomkin/Melee/Healer looks nice. I have no idea how 2s will work, really though, it's 2s. It's already lame

Deleted
    I can't wait to try our setup

Frost mage/Rogue/Resto druid.

Think it will be fun. Probably not top rating but fun at least.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wither bigger health pools i think shadowplay could could be dangerous once again
    85 priest working on my dk next

Deleted
    Warlocks nerfed to shit, destruction that is.

Affliction is the way to go