Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Cataclysm Guild Perks, Stonecore Boss Videos

Guild Leveling - Guild Perks List
    Guild Talents were removed a while back and replaced with Guild Perks.

Reminder from the Cataclysm Press Tour
    There are 25 guild levels and each level will automatically reward with an extra perk. The leveling process remains unchanged and your guild will gain experience through PvP, Dungeon and Raid progression, questing, etc ...

Guild currency has also been removed and rewards will just be "unlocked" after you reach a specific level or complete a guild achievement. Once a reward is unlocked, members will be able to purchase it with gold. Some of the rewards include guild tabards, mounts, heirlooms, and it looks like you will finally be able to have a guild tabard on your mount. (Just like the Argent Tournament banners)

New members of a guild won't be able to buy everything directly, they will have to contribute to the progression of the guild before they can access the top rewards. Each time a player helps towards the leveling he will gain reputation with the guild, the best rewards will require players to be exalted with their guild before they can buy it.

Level   Spell Description
    1 Fast Track (Rank 1) Experience gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 5%.
    2 Mount Up Increases speed while mounted by 5%. Not active in Battlegrounds or Arenas.
    3 Mr. Popularity (Rank 1) Reputation gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 5%.
    4 Cash Flow (Rank 1) Each time you loot money from an enemy, an extra 5% money is generated and deposited directly into your guild bank.
    5 Fast Track (Rank 2) Experience gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 10%.
    6 Reinforce (Rank 1) Items take 5% less durability loss when you die.
    7 Hasty Hearth Reduces the cooldown on your Hearthstone by 15 minutes.
    8 Reinforce (Rank 2) Items take 10% less durability loss when you die.
    9 Chug-A-Lug (Rank 1) The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 50%.
    10 Mobile Banking Summons your guild bank. Instant, 1 hr cooldown
    11 Mr. Popularity (Rank 2) Reputation gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 10%.
    12 Honorable Mention (Rank 1) Increases Honor points gained by 5%.
    13 Working Overtime Increases the chance to gain a skill increase on tradeskills by 10%.
    14 The Quick and the Dead Increases health and mana gained when resurrected by a guild member by 50% and increases movement speed while dead by 100%. Does not function in combat or while in a Battleground or Arena.
    15 Cash Flow (Rank 2) Each time you loot money from an enemy, an extra 10% money is generated and deposited directly into your guild bank.
    16 Guild Mail In-game mail sent between guild members now arrives instantly.
    17 Everyone's A Hero (Rank 1) Increases Heroism points gained by 5%.
    18 Honorable Mention (Rank 2) Increases Honor points gained by 10%.
    19 Happy Hour Increases the number of flasks gained from using a flask cauldron by 100%.
    20 Have Group, Will Travel Summons all raid or party members to the caster's current location. Unlimited range, 6 sec cast / Channeled, 2 hr cooldown
    21 Chug-A-Lug (Rank 2) The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 100%.
    22 Bountiful Bags Increases the quantity of materials gained from Mining, Skinning, Herbalism, and Disenchanting by 15%.
    23 Bartering Reduces the price of items from all vendors by 5%.
    24 Everyone's A Hero (Rank 2) Increases Heroism points gained by 10%.
    25 Mass Resurrection Brings all dead party and raid members back to life with 35 health and 35 mana. Cannot be cast when in combat. 64% of base mana, Unlimited range, 10 sec cast

Stonecore Boss Videos
    The Stonecore was made available for testing last week and a few videos are now available on Youtube!

omfg, this is gonna be insane.
    Especially the guild bank money, mass rez, mass summon.

#20 sounds like locks will have alot less to do in those raids . And I bet alot of guilds will go for #1 (and #5) asap to lvlup faster :P.

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Wow this is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am very interested in this, Potion Cauldrons, very interesting indeed.

Well, I can easily see them at some point in the future making Guild Housing a possible reward from the guild leveling/perks system. Looking good -- the Bountiful Bags perk is exceptionally interesting. Imagine harvesting those Pure Saronite veins in Ulduar with that perk.... 8)

Guild Perks look absolutely awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus View Post
    #20 sounds like locks will have alot less to do in those raids . And I bet alot of guilds will go for #1 (and #5) asap to lvlup faster :P.
    At least 1 person will still straggle behind and want an old fashioned lock summon.

Deleted
    Everybody in the guild will gain the usable spells in their general spellbook tab or they will be unique to the guild tab and anybody uses will turn the cooldown?

I smell guild writing contest winners soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to actually work for my guild's benefit and stop slacking

40 man raid full of guildies...summoned into the city of an opposing faction...*drool*

oh god, loving the guild talents.

guild perks look neat, dunno what a alchemy cauldron is though..

Oh man, this looks awesome! =D

#9 The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 50%.
    #21 The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 100%.

so...
    my fish feast buff that i will lose within 15 minutes on a progress night will last 90/120 minutes instead of 60
    but i guess it has its ups and downs, the rest of the talents looks pretty good

i wonder if that massress will scale with level or not, not that it matters that much when you ress everyone in 10 seconds

i welcome the rest of the talents
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

Deleted
    World of Don't Stand In The Glowing Stuff On The Ground.

@ Sicc, It'll most likely be something the Guild Master can change per rank... I'm sure at first the castable abilities will only be usable by the GM, but I feel like he/she will be able to allow certain guild ranks to use them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing. I wonder if the mass rez really has the unlimted range. Meaning If a guildy of mine died while leveling and didn't want to run back to his corpse if he could simply invite me to group and have me mass Rez him... Hm..