Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    To make Affliction viable in PvE, lol duh.

Captain Obvious saved the day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rifee View Post
    If there's anything we should be worried about being OP it's the affliction talent that lets you swap your dots.
    may i ask whats so op about that spell? the fact that it has a long cd and does not transfer shadow embrace and haunt makes it a bit useless.

I am glad to see the mods taking out the trash

on topic: I'm glad to see that warriors are getting an on-demand "burst" (more like pressure) ability that requires them to actually do stuff. I only worry about this combined with BS - as they both allow the warrior to do damage without consuming any rage - so you could - theoretically

get a full rage bar, use it all, hit deadly calm, keep up the pressure while getting a full rage bar - use that when deadly calm ends, and BS, get a full rage bar ... meanwhile throw in a stun somewhere in there :P maybe they'll do what they did with wings/bubble, and put a 30 sec CD between the two.

not calling for nerfs, just stating my opinion of it. I will be making a warrior in cata, so I don't want them to be nerfed I think it's a really cool unique new ability, and don't want it nerfed too badly or removed, just think the 30 sec cd between abilities might be needed, or we'll see too many "zerg" comps like beast cleave is where there's no real tactic but putting out tons of damage required to kill a clothie even through spam heals.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.