Holypala+War advices plx

Hello PvP-forum i got some questions for you guys today

I just started playing my paladinalt in arenaz as a healer with my
    brother who just came back as a warrior.

We both have full relentless, he has bryntroll, sadly no DBW
    I have sword from marrowgar10man and purified lunardust and both of us have wrathful offpieces.

We haven't played arena together before but atleast i have some experience in arena, though
    on my main (a mage)so big change in scenery for me.
    Perhaps not the hardest comp to get working but we find us in some trouble:

To the point, we played a couple of matches and the only ones we lost was to double-dps
    teams, mostly mage+rogue (zero wins against that comp so far)
    so i'd want to call for a nerf for that setup.... No just kidding.
    How to beat them? what tactics should we use?

Atm it goes like this;
    We try to act super aggressive in our mindset.

We never get saped and if i do i have hand of sacrifice up so it breaks instantaniously.
    Combat starts, if they go for me, they try to cc my warrior, i dispell as much as i can but saves
    hand of freedom for myself.
    If they go for him, they often try to sheep me, divine sacrifice, bubble and trinket all ready and often hand of sacrifice too so thats no problem, gouge usually avoided by looking away. Saves
    trinket for blind if it ever comes.

Now if they go for him i cant even keep him alive with holy lightspam, he just dies without an effort more than a shattercombo it feels like.
    He tries to shieldwall/spellreflect/disarm but not always successfull if he gets stunned rly nice from the rogue or whatever.
    (i switch sacred shield to whomever they focusing)

from here on its usually a dead race for me to get him back up, even if i use bubble and sacrifice etc.

Now i dont belive it is as bad as i make it sound here and im 100% its beatable and im quite sure we messed some matches up with stuff, but would like some advice how to act and what tactics to use to beat this setup.

/cheers and cupcakes in advance

Deleted
    Get in combat with mage to avoid sap, if mage go's invis, camp conc and let your warrior intervene you when invis is ending. If they go for warrior, use your sacrafises, use anti interrupt and heal him up. If you are in CC don't trinket, let warrior shield wall, if you end up in cc again and warrior has no shield wall just bubble it and heal up. Tell warrior to sit on rogue, get rend on him. If they go for you, be fast with your dispells on warrior, if they can stun you and CC warrior just bubble it dispell warrior and sit rogue, don't let them reset the fight.

skilled rogue/mage with better gear will win you, so it's an gear issue aswell.

Edit: know what CC's are coming and the possibility of a switch, if they will CC chain you and warrior has no shield wall, bubble, don't trinket + eat more CC and then bubble. Save trinket, don't let them reset, dispell warrior if you have time.

Excellent advice, we'll try it out as soon as we get time for it! : )

Deleted
    http://arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=174824

Here's a guide from Tankz on the Arenajunkies Forum.

If its just 2's macro Sacrifice to tar your warrior and use it right before mages poly you. He'll probably try to poly you again but at least you gave it diminishing returns. Also don't be discouraged to BoP the warrior if hes fast enough to click it off when hes going to deal damage, its good rogue repellent

HoF isnt needed for you, let the warrior rape the mage keep him unlocked, You have enough dispells and otherwise to keep you pillar humping....without HoF.

3 things that you mainly should not fuck up, and you win:
    1)Your warrior forgets to SW(when you eat chain CC)
    2)You forget to bubble(When they hard switch you)
    3)You HoJ into the cloak(Stunning the rogue will lower damage significantly, and also storm+HoJ at lower ratings is a dead rogue.
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....