Deleted

Resto talent tree discussion

With the newest talent tree update and the return of Ancestral Swiftness I've come up with this so far:
    cata.wowhead.com/talent#hhZbhMZcGMurrzkGo

Deleted
    You're wasting points in telluric currents and focused insight becuase you have no hit. As an alliance shaman with a s-priest or a balance druid in the raid you still have 13% chance to miss with your spells. That is way too much to risk throwing an expensive shock or LB that might miss and waste your mana.

I really dont like the way the trees are set up at the moments where it is completely impossible to get the cool new ancestral swiftness talent and use our new dmg->mana mechanic at the same time.
    I also think its a bit symptomatic of the bad resto tree design that no build I've seen so far has been able to put 3 points into focused insight, but always sticks with 2. Likewise You cannot realistically take the imp chain heal and nature's blessing at the same time. This really annoys me, as I really dont want to have to respec depending on if I have to raid or tank-heal.

Currently the only build I can see working properly at this moment would be: wowtal.com/#k=_m2zPCAD.9q4.shaman

For PvP i was thinking: http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#hhZbhMZbGcubrzsGo
    Since Nature's Guardian still has threat reduction, i am pretty sure they will rework it and maybe then it will be worth taking. I just don't like the way it is now.

Deleted
    Even without hit if telluric currents stays how it is then it is definity worth getting. Even with its chance to miss it still will (overall) give you a hell of alot of mana back.
    Also focused insight says nothing about it hitting. Just that you cast it.

Also locking this thread as we have already had threads to discuss the restoration talent tree + there is a sticked thread to post in.
    Last edited by mmoc77b6217a5d; 2010-07-23 at 06:17 PM.