Page 1 of 38
... LastLast

Rhonin Diaries IV: Retcon

It’s been a long break but we are back with a new set of ground rules. As always anyone is allowed to contribute to the story but can only contribute once a day so that the story doesn’t grow 20 pages in an afternoon.

No character get killed without my approval, you can PM me if you had an idea and I’ll give the yay or nay on the topic.

No characters get added without approval as well. A problem we’ve had in the last few Diaries are story hijackers, none of that this time please.
    Please keep I mind the time-line they are in and adjust lore and other factions heroes to roughly around that time, it’s going to be some huge adjustments but since we so drastically altered the universe in the first 3 Diaries we needed to mix it up.

Lastly keep is fresh and funny and have fun with it.

So without further hesitation I give you.

Rhonin Diaries IV: Retcon

The hour was late and Rhonin was having a tough time getting to sleep usually this was due to the shine off his hair which made the room glow like a sunset but not this night, tonight his thoughts had filled with the events of the last few years, the friends he had made and lost the glorious women he had shared his seed with and the defeat of 100’s of villains in typical Rhonin glory.

“ Finally “ he thought to himself a few years of peace would be perfect. “ Go to sleep dear “ Vereesa turned to him, her soothing voice offering reassurance. “ Don’t f’n tell me what to do “ Rhonin raised his backhand and gestured to Vereesa. “ WAIT Did you hear that? “ Rhonin questioned. Vereesa who had been covering her face lowered her hands “ Uhmm no? “

“ Someone is outside “ he snarled darted out of bed and skidded down the banister as if riding a pony only to do a somersault at the end and land in a ninja type pose. His eyes peered around the room and seen that the front door was open. “ Assassin “ he mumbled, Rhonin was not scared of Assassin’s because usually assassins checked under their beds at night for Rhonin not the other way around.

“ This will draw you out “ Rhonin chuckled “ FLAME WREATH “ he snarled as he cast the spell, glowing flames filled the room laying still waiting. Rhonin knew as soon as someone moved Ka-BOOm. 2 hours went by and nothing… Rhonin was growing tired from not being able to move “ FML what a dumb spell to cast “ he grunted out.

“ Agreed “ came another voice in the room, it was enough to startle Rhonin into moving.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Rhonin picked himself off the ground, robes smoldering from the flame, he quickly patted out a fire that had started on his sleeve. He turned to see a Gnome sitting in a chair. “ Look sweetheart, my wife is upstairs and I don’t do home calls, if your looking for some Rhonification you have to book an appointment like everyone else. “ That’s not why I’m here you clown “ she replied as she hopped off the chair.

“ The name is Chromie, I represent the bronze dragonflight it has come to our knowledge that the Infinite dragonflight has put plans In motion to kill you in the past. They hope to prevent your actions at the War of the Ancients and all other novels and stories you have tainted. “ But why? “ he replied puzzled
    “ Simple.. your the single strongest being around, most of the bad guys don’t care to much for you. “ Chromie retorted.

“ Okay so what is the plan? “ he asked

“ Were sending you back to Highschool only this time you won’t be going as you, we will disguise you so that the you of that time doesn’t realize it and cause a paradox. Your goal will be to sniff out the Infinite or any other forces trying to kill you. We need to make way to the Caverns of time so that I may properly send you there “

“ That place is a dingy desert, I’ve got my own way to get back there. “ Rhonin smirked. “ How that’s not possible we the bronze control the timelines “ Chromie replied.
    “ Rookie n00b follow me “ as he beckoned Chromie to follow him. Rhonin led her into a room that had what appears to be a toilet and hottub. “ Look if your about to take a crunch I’m out of.. “ “ SHHHH “ Rhonin interrupted as he began to fill the tub with water.

“ Is this a Hot Tub Time machine? “ she questioned.

Rhonin faced the camera’s and winked. Rhonin adjusted the dials to the coordinates needed to send him back to Highschool and turned it on and hopped in.

“ I’m going back to back to cali cali “ Rhonin sang as lights filled the room and with a huge flash of light he was gone. “ Good Luck “ Chromie whispered
    Rhonin woke up hours later and looked around at his surroundings… they were all black and he realized he was confined in like a coffin type thing. Panicked he kicked forward blowing the door off the locker and fell out on to the ground.

“ Holy #%^ are you okay? “ a cute human brunette girl ran to him. “ Having a tough first day? “ she asked “ You could say that “ Rhonin replied taking her hand and standing up. “ My name is Six I’m a freshman as well perhaps we can stick together. Highschool can be rough. “
    Rhonin smiled, “ I’d like that very much he replied “ “ So… what’s your name “ Six questioned

“ You can call me ____________ “

Deleted
    Wooooooo back in business!

"You can call me Red," said the fiery student with a casual flick of his magnificent hair. He smiled sardonically and reached up to his face to stroke his beard.

"Oh crap," he muttered, noticing that instead of his manly facial hair he only had some rough stubs here and there. He looked at the girl again. Yeah, she must be... about 14? Of course he wouldn't have his manly beard yet. She eyed him and asked: "Is something wrong?" He composed himself and said: "Just forgot I never bothered to buy any books... Say, can I borrow yours?" She looked shocked. "But I need them to study and do my homework and..." He stepped closer, so close that there were barely a couple of inches between them. "You can study with me, and I'll help you with your homework... and any other stuff you may need help with." He finished with a slight hip-thrust in her direction. Six blushed a deep red. "Well, gotta go, you know how it is, first day and all..." she murmured and turned towards the school.

Rhonin smiled and only then noticed something weird. It had been quite temperate just a moment before but now he felt like he was in a furnace. Even his hands were sweating!

"Nice moves, loser!" Someone hit him from behind and he fell face first into a puddle. He turned around...

... and faced a nightmare.

The kid was quite tall for his age. He wasn't of a particularily heavy build, but Rhonin remembered all too well the years spent under those iron-capped boots. He seemed to have a constantly runny nose. Behind him were two cohorts. Rhonin knew him all too well...

"Blackmoore," he hissed. The youngster laughed and spat at him. "I see my reputation precedes me. Nice to see the others respect me." He laughed again and stepped on Rhonin's hand. "See ya later, Red-Face!" Laughing the bullies walked into the building.

"Red-Face?" Rhonin didn't understand. Then he beheld his image in the water...

He was blushing! He looked at his sweaty palms again. So this was it... he was going through all this again...

"What is happening to me?" he screamed with a high-pitched, boyish voice.
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2010-07-24 at 06:48 PM.

Deleted
    Gonna add this asap @ RhoninDiaries.com.

- Added: /The-Rhonin-Diaries/IV:-Retcon/.
    Last edited by mmocd9f934ed2c; 2010-07-26 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Added new chapters - pewpew

10+ Year Old Account
    The torment of Blackmoore brought all of Rhonins memories of high school back to him. At the end of every day, he would be crammed into a locker not to be released untill the next day of class, but now he had the upper hand. Rhonin had years of experience over Blackmoore in the ways of wizardry, plus sexy fiery hair that no one could compare with.

Rhonin ran after Blackmoore and his lackeys looking to pick a fight he knew he could win. After a short while, he located them in the second floor boys room, smoking on some felweed.

"Hey non-fiery-hair-dudes"(Being thrown back in time this far must have effected the witty retort part of his brain) he shouted at them "I challenge you to a wizard duel!". Rhonin summoned a fireball to throw at them, but all he could manage was a pebble sized spark. Now rolling with laughter, Blackmoore slowly walked up to Rhonin and started to beat him senseless.

Escaping with three black eyes (you dont want to know where the third one is), he strolled down the campus, his pride in taters.
    Last edited by Dark Side; 2010-07-24 at 08:18 PM.

Just so everyone is clear. Rhonin does not look like Rhonin just like Chromie alter's our looks when we CoT it.

I look forward to Rhonin ( AKA Red ) bumping into himself.

It def didn't take long to re-establish that Blackmoore was an asshole

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Just so everyone is clear. Rhonin does not look like Rhonin just like Chromie alter's our looks when we CoT it.

I look forward to Rhonin ( AKA Red ) bumping into himself.

It def didn't take long to re-establish that Blackmoore was an asshole
    Maybe we should allow more than one post a day untill more people start getting here, im eager to know what will happen next

Awww hell yea, ok. Here I go.

Rhonin looked at his new scedueled began to head to his first class, Algerbra. While walking down the hallway Rhonin mustered up all his energy to try and ask for the help of another person. Killing every bit of his pride he asked a kid in the bathroom "Hey I'm Red, do you know where room 192 is?"

"Hiya! I'm Mike, Mike Crowe but you can just call me Dirty!"
    Rhonin looked at Dirty and understood how he got that name, and prevented himself from asking what was on face but he didn't want to know.

"Hmmm you going to math?" Dirty continued, "Me too! Well I'm suppose to but I find first hour the best time to put plastic wrap on the toilet seat."

Rhonin had a hard time choosing between math and pranks, but eventually he decided to skip first period to help Dirty put plastic wrap on the toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Maybe we should allow more than one post a day untill more people start getting here, im eager to know what will happen next
    We gotta stick to the rules or no one will

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    We gotta stick to the rules or no one will
    Point taken, tommorow then

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hehe looks like fun
    Last edited by Trade Prince; 2010-07-25 at 07:51 AM.

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

10+ Year Old Account
    Please PM Phen with the application, saves room. And are you familiar with the rhonin diaries?

10+ Year Old Account
    To some degree, i made the character fiyero last chapter.

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

15+ Year Old Account
    Question.

Where is this High School located?

Is it going to be strictly comical or will it eventually take a very deep, dramatic turn like in the first?

And most important of all.. Will we be able to have Draenei?

I'm so glad it's back! Let the fan art begin! Although that first picture set the bar far above my skills I'm so glad this is happening again, it gives the forums something fun to do and I truly believe it cuts down on trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Question.

Where is this High School located?

Is it going to be strictly comical or will it eventually take a very deep, dramatic turn like in the first?

And most important of all.. Will we be able to have Draenei?

I'm so glad it's back! Let the fan art begin! Although that first picture set the bar far above my skills I'm so glad this is happening again, it gives the forums something fun to do and I truly believe it cuts down on trolling.
    The Highschool would be located most likely around Southshore. Southshore Academy of Arts( close proximity to most of the major Alliance Kingdoms )

This also isn't a mage only school it's Highschool and the kids won't be forced to live out the entire adventure at the school.

As for Draenei if the kids somehow venture into a undestroyed Draenor they have ample chances of bumping into Draenei and Orcs. I have no control over content but I do enjoy a nice mix of comedy, satire and seriousness makes for a nice blend

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds good.

WTB Varian in there somewhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds good.

WTB Varian in there somewhere
    he can be the jock who thinks hes better than everyone else, but is actualy really insecure about his massive chin

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah, Too easy. I was thinking Varian would play the bad boy who's really only searching for a friend in a World (of heartbreakcraft) where everyone is intimidated by him because he's the Prince. Will he find that friend in Rhonin? Who knows!

I'm so going to have to write something this time around..

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, Too easy. I was thinking Varian would play the bad boy who's really only searching for a friend in a World (of heartbreakcraft) where everyone is intimidated by him because he's the Prince. Will he find that friend in Rhonin? Who knows!

I'm so going to have to write something this time around..
    Pfft, you said that last time, and the time before that....and the time before that 0_o. Im sure youl get to it eventually

15+ Year Old Account
    I start.. I really do but then I read it over and it's just crap. Terrible Grammar, Structure, Dialogue. I'm not a natural writer. I'm a natural butt-in and say "HEY GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!" guy.

Varian and Bolvar can still rip it up. Plus you have the Rhonin who has a ego going up against " Red " who has the same ego but can't reveal himself :O

Bedtime for me, I'll add something tommorrow