Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Seasons of War: Eastern Kingdoms (Open RP, PvP)

*Cue Star Wars Music*

WAR!

The Alliance and the Horde have declared open war on each other! As battles wage all over Azaroth, the Strongholds of the Eastern Kingdoms fight to both hold their own territories and take the other side's for the own. The Humans of Elwynn Forest battle the Horde who have encroached upon Arathi Basin, Westfall and Duskwood; The Dwarves of Dun Morogh, Aerie Peak and Thaurissan battle the Horde and rebel Dark Irons in Blackrock Mountain, Alterac Valley, The Hinterlands, The Wetlands and Alterac Mountain; King Genn Greymane and Lady Sylvanas Windrunner fight for control of Silverpine Forest and Gilneas; The Blood Elves battle the Night Elves who have encroached upon Eversong Woods. As Azaroth runs red with the blood of combatants from both sides, it becomes clear this will be a war of attrition...

Rules

1. The timeline is present and includes the Goblin and Worgen as well as the new Class Combinations.
    2. Faction Leaders can be controlled but only in moderation.
    3. You can not RP a char from each side if you have multiple chars (in the interests of fairness).
    4. All of Eastern Kingdoms is your sandbox.
    5. Try to RP somewhere where a battle is taking place!
    6. Have fun!

For the sake of this RP, the following are the Faction Leaders on Eastern Kingdoms:

Stormwind: King Varian Wrynn (Warrior)
    Ironforge: King Muradin Bronzebeard (Warrior)
    Wildhammer Dwarves: Thane Falstad (Shaman)
    Gnomeregan: High Tinker Geblin Mekkatorque (Warrior/Engineer)
    Dark Irons of the Alliance: Moira Thaurissan (Priest)
    Worgen/Gilneas: King Genn Greymane (Warrior)
    Night Elves: Random RPer
    League of Arathor: Random RPer
    Stormpike Guard:

The Undercity/Forsaken: Lady Sylvanas Windrunner (Ranger)
    Silvermoon City: Regent-Lord Lorthe'mar Theron (Warrior)
    Horde in STV: Random RPer
    Hammerfall: Random RPer
    Frostwolf Clan:

Please note these battles are going on at the same time as its sister thread. If your character is here, it cannot be on Kalimdor and Vice Versa unless it is a Mage or travels with one. Of course, Druids can teleport to Moonglade and Death Knights can Death Gate to Acherus. Cross-thread RPing is both allowed as long as it isn't abused or used to make your char OP. I will RP in my next post.
    Last edited by Aurabolt; 2010-07-26 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Left out some peeps
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

((looks fun, whats the policy on armies? Is this strictly a solo mission or can we bring along a small company of soldiers?))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Armies are fine as long as your char's rank allows it ))

Sylvanas sighed in frustration as the flea-bitten Gilneans tore through the first wave of defenders at The Sepulcher. When she received word the Forsaken commander who led the seige of Gilneas fell in battle at the hand of its king, she decided to deal with the Worgen-King personally. "Dark Lady, reinforcements are arriving from The Undercity." a Deathguard respectfully announced.

"Good." She replied. "I want them to tear through the Gilneans' Vanguard. once our defensive lines have been restrengthened, I will join the battle myself."

"Understood." the Deathguard replied before leaving to issue the command. If this King Greymane was anything like the reports she'd been reading said, this would prove to be an interesting battle...

---

"Your Majesty, it appears the Horde are on the move again." Gyran Stoutmantle said as King Varian Wrynn emerged from the Sentinel Hill tower.

"Figures." the Warrior King remarked before spitting on the ground. "Those damned Greenskins and their pride. It will be the death of them. I shall deal with them myself." The King of Stormwind strode down the hill to ready his men for combat.

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Ooooh, a thread I wanna join! First one in aaaages, time for some Char retconning and secene opening ))

Morrodawn worked in his blacksmith in his home of Lakeshire in the Redridge Mountains. He had been living alone in the blacksmith for nearly ten years. Ten years since the fall of Lordaeron. Ten years since he had last fought a battle and ten years since he had lost his faith in the light.
    He sat down on a stool, his heart was not in the work this day. He could still feel the hole in his soul that had been caused by the horror of what the scourge had done to his homeland and what those damned cultists had done to him.

Morrowdawn looked outside through the door he had left wide open as a relief from the blisering heat of the forge. He watched Lake Everstill for a few hours, it reminded him of the view of Darrowmere Lake he'd used to have as he lived in Darrowshire, back before the formation of the scourge.

As he was lost in his thoughts a well dresssed man appeared in front of him.

"Vetreth Morrowdawn I presume?

Deleted
    Zeptok went out of the Deeprun Tram into Ironforge. He had been called there by the leaders of Ironforge in need of his engineering skills at the airport. Zeptok stopped by the fireworks shop, poison shop and the engineering shop for supplies. He didn't know what was going on, yet. He only knew that his skills would be needed and that it was serious. He realised an unusual amount of dwarven and gnome soldiers, also loads of technicians going towards the airport. Zeptok followed the stream of technicians to the airport. As they got out to the airport, they could hear a dwarf speaking very loud.

"As you might know, there's an all out war against the horde. And we do NOT want to lose it, therefore we have brought you here. The best technicians and engineers that we do know. Please go to you're station of the airport, the blastgineers at the tanks, the engineers at the airplanes and the technicians gather here to the right."

Zeptok started to move to the tanks, blastgineering was his favourite proffession, and probably the one he was most skilled in. A human stood there fixing the bombs of the tanks, he had a badge at the right shoulder with the emblem of Commander.

"Sir, Zeptok Gassprinkle at your service!"

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Whoops! I left out the Gnomes in the Faction Leaders' list. As a reminder, both my chars are in Kalimdor so over here I'll RP the Faction Leaders))

Muradin Bronzebeard regarded the Dragonmaw Orcs and Dark Irons who attacked suddenly as a menace long overdue for extermination. While Moira and the Dark Irons loyal to the new Dwarven Alliance fought the Orcs in the Wetlands, he fought the Dark Irons loyal to Ragnaros in Blackrock Mountain. Although Moira pleaded for him to allow her to face the rebel faction, he forbade it. "Rather than give 'em 'wut they want, I'll ter' um uh new un'." he replied as he left with Ironforge's best. A veteran of the battles in Northrend against the Scourge, Muradin's forces were proving themselves superior against an enemy as at home in the mountains as them. If things went as planned and they pushed the Darkies all the way to the Blackrock Depths, the bomb designed by the Gnomes would keep them in check for a long, long time.

((I knew I left something out--in this, the Deeprun Tram goes to from SW to IF and then continues on to Aerie Peak.))

10+ Year Old Account
    "Who's asking?" Morrodawn asked, looking at the well-dressed newcomer with disdain.

"I'm a representative for the Stormwind Legion, I've been ordered to conscript you to Stormwind where you will be presented with your orders." the man replied.

"No, I've sworn away that life. Find someone else to manipulate." Morrowdawn replied before getting up and continuing with his blacksmithing.

"Sir, that was not a request but an order, this can be considered treason you know..." the official replied reaching into his pocket.

Morrowdawn put down his tools and eyed the man, "Well I guess treason it i-"
    A loud crash appeared from behind them and the windows of the forge were shattered covering the two men in debris. Battle cries could be heard coming from over the hills.

"I recognise those shouts! Orcs! Those bastards won't destroy this home! NO! I will not allow it! Not this time!" Morrowdawn shouted out before going into his house.

Several moments later Morrowdawn returned donned in his battle armour and hefting his sword.
    "Looks like you got your solider afterall..." Morrowdawn said with contempt to the recruiting officer before lifting a helmet from the wall of the forge and pacing it on his head.

Spires and vendors.

Garots saw, walking down a canal. It had been years since he had been in Stormwind, and with the Burning Legion subdued, he thought the Alliance needed his aid.

"Garots...."

A voice behind said.

He turned around and saw what looked to be a calvary officer.

"Your presence is required in the keep."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

15+ Year Old Account
    Fryloc had been returning to Stormwind when he heard the sounds of fighting nearby. Running towards the sounds he came across an orc attacking a Goldshire guard. He attacked the orc and slew him quickly and without mercy. "Soldier in the name of the light what is going on? Why is there an orc here?"
    The soldier recovered his breath and said "Crusader Fryloc thank the light you arrived when you did, the horde have declared war on us. We have been holding Goldshire from attacks all day this was just a scout though." Fryloc sighed sadly. "So it has come to this, the horde wish us all dead even after what happened in Northrend. Very well then take me to the garrison commander i will return to duty as an alliance soldier."
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ve-Starstalker
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Light-Strider
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Iron-Hoof-Bio
    image of natyve coming soon
    Fryloc pic is avatar want to use him for most RPs since playing a girl is fkn hard as a guy

Deleted
    Ursolgan the Grey shifted slightly in his sleep, surprising a few children who had been walking past. Whenever he was in alliance territory on druidic matters he'd taken to sleeping in the grasses just outside of Stormwinds walls whenever he wasn't needed. He rolled over onto his back and continued to slumber.

Deleted
    The human turned around and looked down on Zeptok.

"Ugh, another gnome huh. You small ones seems to be good with explosives. Well well, you see that dwarf over there? His name is Bertold, go over and talk with him."

Zeptok walked towards Bertold, while seeing plane after plane leaving the airport, fully loaded with explosives.

Mavorak had been waiting for years to destroy the human scum of Stormwind. He sat behind a bush watching the humans preparing for war. "Time to take out their supply wagons i guess." He said to the nearby goblin demolition team. "Righto boss just give us 30 seconds to plant the charges and we are good to blow it sky high." Mavorak leaped from the bush and cut down the three guards and then roared and ran back into the bushes. The twenty guards all followed him and the goblins planted the bombs. Mavorak lost the humans in the woods and returned to find the goblins at the rendezvous point overlooking Stormwind's outer gates. The explosion was huge and knocked them all to the ground. "Great work goblins, That was the signal to attack, we had best head down to get involved."
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...claw-bio-story

Also anyone decent in making avatars want to take a shot at making a male half orc / Draenei? would love a pic for him thx

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Just so everyone knows Varian is currently in Westfall. Teen Aduin is in the keep handling things, though ^_^))

10+ Year Old Account
    Morrodawn shoved his sword through the final orc and looked around. Lakeshire had been ravaged by the Orc attack and much of what had made Lakeshire the town he had loved had been destroyed. He threw the helmet off his head and made his way back to his forge passing by dozens of Orc and Human corpses strewn around the ground. He paused for a moment before sighing ond continuing on.
    He reached the forge where the recruiter was slowly clapping.

"Now that was impressive. No wonder you were requested by Wyrmbane himself." The recruiter said to him as he walked through the door of the forge.

"Well it looks like you have me... where do you want me?"Morrowdawn asked the man, not looking at him.

"Well, you'll have to go to the command centre in Stormwind and speak to Wyrmbane for you orders." The man replied.

"Looks like I'm going to Stormwind then..."Morrowdawn said before packing a few belongings and jumping on his horse outside."I'll be off then"he said before riding into the horizon on his horse.

Deleted
    "Bertold, I presume?" Zeptok gently said to the dwarf.

"Yer. What can I do fer ya?" He said while pulling his hand through his beard.

"He sent me." Zeptok replied, pointing at the human.

"Aah, I understand. I bet yer be good at the explosives?" Zeptok nodded as an answer. "Good, get yer stuffs and jump on to that plane going to the Arathi Highlands, there's some trouble with the Horde there. Yer pilot will be Henok, he knows fer sure how to drive that thing." He said, pointing at a rather big plane with a human standing next to it.

Zeptok nodded, took his bags and walked towards the plane.

Deleted
    The savagekin snorted loudly in his sleep, waking himself up with the noise. He pulled himself onto his paws (He was too tired to walk normally) and began to wander into Stormwind, wondering what the commotion was.

Deleted
    ((hope its okay if i can join in =]))

Tenthyr was sitting out on the steps of the Cathedral of Light, surrounded by a crowd of kids from the nearby orphanage. He was in full armour, which did not make for a comfortable seat, but he quietly tolerated the discomfort and continued to entertain the children with a tale of how he single-handedly took down an abomination with nothing but his shield, and the Light.
    "So the huge monster charged forward, but I was took quick for it and stepped out the way, then I reached out the light and I..." Tenthyr was distracted by a group of guards that were running past, possibly out to the gates; an attack?
    "And then what?" a boy of around seven demanded. the boy was wearing Tenthyr's helm and occasionally giggled when it slid slant over his head.
    Tenthyr heaved himself up with a small grunt, retrieved his shield and hammer from the playing kids before finally taking the helm of the boy with a grin, "I gotta go lad, I’ll tell ya next time, eh?"
    The boy eagerly nodded as Tenthyr put on his helm. Tenthyr tapped the boys forehead gently with a steel-encased hand and the boy was briefly surrounded in a nimbus of soft warm light, "Light bless you."
    Tenthyr sped off to the Gates of Stormwind as the other kids gathered around the blessed boy. His gut told him trouble was on the way...

10+ Year Old Account
    Adrian paced around in Stormwind Keep's War room, multiple battlemaster planned for their own combat, as he awaited the soldiers called upon for combat. He put his hands down on the table infront of him, which had been covered in a map of the Eastern Kingdoms, it had multiple small figures upon it, some blue, some red, each symbolizing members of the Alliance and the Horde, He himself planned for an assault upon the Forsaken controlled areas of Lordaeron.

There was no time now, however, Horde soldiers were invading into Redridge, and even some into Goldshire and the surrounding towns. He could smell Human blood lining the air. Stormwind can't fall, he would lose all he held dear, all his beauacratic power, his beautiful Library... Time was running short, where are those soldiers?

Deleted
    Tenthyr was halfway to the Gates when a well dressed man reined a horse to a stop in front of him. he huffed in irritation and sized the guy up; good, silk clothing, a horse bred more to look good, rather than the big shire horses used in battle, the guy was holding a rolled up scroll under his arm and looked down his nose at Tenthyr, A noble. "What do ya want? If you haven’t noticed we're under attack."
    "Of course I have noticed idiot! only a fool wouldn’t have realised. You have been conscripted, report to the Keep now for your orders."
    Tenthyr frowned. He didn’t like nobles, it was the nobles who had made the situations with the Stonemasons fly so far out of control, it was the nobles who had allowed the Defilas Brotherhood to come and it was the nobles who had refused aid and allowed his beloved Westfall to rot in the hands of the thugs and savages.
    Tenthyr suddenly grinned-though the noble did not see him under his helm- and stepped up to the nobleman’s horse, "Well ,if its that urgent, I'm afraid i must confiscate your horse and make speed to the keep."
    The nobleman’s eyes widened, "But-hey, what are you-" was all he managed to stutter as Tenthyr dragged him effortlessly off his mount and slid up in his place. The horse whinnied in annoyance; it wasn’t used to such a heavy master.
    Tenthyr gave the nobleman a mock salute and sped off to the keep.
    Last edited by mmoc88321272fc; 2010-07-29 at 12:19 AM.