Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    ((Did you ready his bio? It explains how he became like that, why he can't go back and why he still has his mind. He's like, the physical aspects of a savagekin, but with a druidy mind still. If that makes any sense))

The bear continued to pad his way towards the keep, reciting poems to himself in taurahe. It was clear a druid of his size was not a common occurrence here; crowds thinned to let him pass, and more than a few people had ran at the sight of what (to them) was nothing more than a large bear.

Deleted
    Tenthyr stalked into the war room, helm under arm. His armour clinked as he moved. he looked around the room brielfly and smiled wryly,
    "So, who's in charge?"

Deleted
    "Pilot Henok, I assume?" Zeptok gently said to the working human at the plane.

"You be right about that, my friend. And who might you be?" Henok replied with a smile.

"I'm Zeptok Gassprinkle, Bertold told me to go with you to the Arathi Highlands on a bombing mission. More than that, I do not know."

"Oh.. a gnome co-pilot, huh? Let's see how this goes..." he whispered to himself, "Alright, well Zeptok, get prepared and jump onto the plane when you're ready!" He replied, going back to his work with the engine.

Zeptok went to a table nearby and started mixing blast powders and other ingredients. Some rough blast powder... titanium powder, a small click of lotus extract. Hmm, needs more plaguebloom leaves.. Meh, felweed roots will do fine for now, and then a final touch of troll mojo and a bit of ooze slime. Bingo! While Zeptok had been mixing, Henok stood nearby and examined what he was doing.

"You can't be doing a... gas bomb, are you?" He asked, with a slight of fear in his voice. "That's dangerous shit, you know?"

"Hah, how did you think I got my last name, my friend?" Zeptok answered with a big smile on his face. "I'm done now though, got more "usual" bombs with me too, if you prefer that."

Deleted
    Tenthyr stood over a map of Elwynn and the surrounding areas, there were small pin markers of various colours placed in locations of importance.
    Tenthyr idly stroked the bristles and deep scar on his cheek, "So, theres been fightin' at the gates, what else?"
    "There have been reports of Orcs attacking Lakeshire, in the Redridge Mountains." A soldier told him, "There have been fatalities."
    "Great." Tenthyr grunted, "Can it get any worse?"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Fatalities are a part of war, don't let that keep you down." Adrian stated as he walked over to the map where Tenthyr and the soldier stood.

"But he do have ways to avoid this, we need the clear out these regions around the gate to lighten the strain on our defenses, we have multiple troops on the way by boat, Ironforge Dwarves are sending reinforcments, and The Skybreaker, our great airship, is en route from Northrend. We've mounted a powerful gun on it's front for extra firepower, but if our defense fails, the ship may not be able to save us. We hold our defense, the ship comes in and blows up the enemy armies, we crack open a nice bottle of wine and drink our way to a battle at the Undercity!" Adrian gloated over his yet to be won battle.

"We'll only take a few soldiers, enough to man the ships defenses and to drop some troops. Now you're most likely wondering why this man has been rambiling on like this. Well, Since there are few commanding soldiers, I have proclaimed my self in charge of the defense of Stormwind and the assault on Undercity." Adrian rose his hand out to shake Tenthyr's hand. "What may I call you?"
    Last edited by Kromax; 2010-07-29 at 09:16 PM.

Deleted
    Tenthyr Cast his gaze over the young commander, almost critically. "And this is assuming, of course, that the horde have not planned for such a senario? We dont know the full extent of the attack yet, by the looks of things..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Adrian's happy gaze turned to an angry glare, "The horde could predict it, I do not challege that, but even if we put another plan into motion, the airship will always be a useful base of operations, I have not thought up a plan to defend us while we wait if they become overwelming, I can hope more troops that were conscripted are on the way. The airship could be our eyes for us as well, we have no idea if any war camps have been formed, they may even be teleporting troops in."

"By all means, tell me of your own plan." Adrian asked.

Deleted
    Tenthyr smiled and leaned against the table, occasionsally rubbing the scar on his face out of habit, he was seemingly unaffected by the outburst, "I was simply pointing out that more information would be useful, prehaps gryphon riders can patrol the skies of Elywnn? they would be fast enough to avoid attacks from the ground."

10+ Year Old Account
    Adrian smiled, "I apologize, I was cocky, Gryphon riders are a good plan."

He turned around "Soldier! Call for 3 armored Gryphons, have them rally around the gate!"

Adrian smile went to that of a friend, directing it at Tenthyr, "Can I get your name now, soldier?"

Deleted
    Tenthyr huffed then started out towards the exit, "Dellan, Tenthyr Dellan. now I'm going to help out at the gates, since I am not needed."

10+ Year Old Account
    Adrian tried to stop him, "Now wait a minute." He smiled

"Can you fly a gryphon?"

Deleted
    Tenthyr turned, his expression passive, "That depends on what you have in mind."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Most soldiers are out fighting, and only a few gryphon flyers are left, they're...well if they were forced into combat, we'd be losing them and a gryphon. I want smart people onboard the Gryphons, you, me, and the next soldier that was conscripted to arrive?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Morrowdawn rode past Goldshire and began the short ride up the path to Stormwind. He had been riding all night because if something was important enough to send a courier to enlist him then he was going to get there as fast as possible. He had slept on his horse during the ride trusting the horse to know the way through Elwynn on its own.

He passed through the gates of Stormwind and rode into the trade district but the horse collapsed with the exhaustion of the eighteen hours of non-stop riding. Vetreth jumped off the horse as it fell to the ground, he then helped it up and hitched it outside the inn.

He made his way over to the command centre in the Old Town where he was sent to the Stormwind Keep for further orders as Wyrmbane had ben called into battle in Gilneas.

He walked into the Stormwind keep where two paladins were conversing.

Deleted
    ((gah, ignore what was here originally!))

"I am more effective on the ground..." Tenthyr began, then he spotted the old, slightly grizzled lookingg soldier enter the war room, Tenthyr couldnt shake a srange feeling as he watch the man, but he paid it no heed, "Greetings, friend, is there anything to report?"
    Last edited by mmoc88321272fc; 2010-07-29 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adrian saw the man entering, "Hello sir, you must be one of the conscripted soldiers."

He turned his attention back to Tenthyr, "So Tenthyr, would you rather be in charge of the defenses at the wall? I don't need many gryphons, but more than one is useful."

Adrian stopped for a moment, and turned to the old man who just walked in, "Can you fly a gryphon?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Morrowdawn looked at the Paladin before him, he appeared to be young yet had a sense of tragedy around him. As if in his short years on Azeroth he had faced many trials. "I was sent here to collect orders as to my placement" he turned to the other man. "No." he replied to the question asked of him.

Deleted
    Tenthyr pointed at a soldier who stood to attention at once, "You, go get a gryphon ready and leave with the commander to patrol the skies, I want a report straight to the Knights of the Silver Hand the momentyou find a horde encampment, Understood?"
    The soldier somehow stood straighter, "Sir." and left to get a gryphon ready.
    A friend caught up with the soldier once he left, "i had to bite my lip to stop staring, how does a paladin get a scar that bad?"
    The frind elbowed him and shushed, "Shut up idiot, he doesnt like to talk about it. and he's not the paladin you wanna get angry, trust me..."
    he looked to Aramore, "You might as well come with me, Mr...?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Adrian gave the both a quick glance, "Alright, the gryphons should be armored, and the soldiers should be mounted, I'm leaving you in charge while I'm gone, Tenthyr, make sure you inform this man of your defense plans, your both going to be in charge of the wall defense."
    Adrian put his hands underneath both his shoulderpads, and a faint *click* is sent out between the two, the large cloak that covered his back and looped around his arm fell to the ground, revealing the large sword on his back and the smaller swords on his waists. He pulled the metal hood over his head, and went off.

Deleted
    Zeptok and his pilot, Henok, got the airplane ready for flight. They loaded the cannons, prepared the big gas bomb and refueled the plane. As they got ready, Bertold approached the airplane.

"We have got information that Hammerfall is building up a massive army, probably going right through to Wetlands, then onwards to Ironforge. We do now want this to happen, do we? No. Therefore, your main target will be Hammerfall. I see you got a nice and nasty bomb right there, go drop it over them will ye?" He said with a big smile on his face.

"Alright sir, I'll drive Zeptok there, and when we get there, it's all his job to drop it!" He answered as Bertold walked away to the next airplane, giving the same instructions. "You heard the man Zeptok, Hammerfall it is!"

"Please, call me Zep instead. And yes, onward to Hammerfall! I will blast those hordes as never before!" He shouted, as the engine started to roar. The airplane took place at the starting field, went up in speed and lifted. Underneath them, the open landscape of Wetlands.