Prot warrior vs Prot pally

I'm looking to find a new main in cata. I noticed tanks are high in demand like always so I'm looking around for a tank. I watched some pvp videos and came across this prot warrior video. I noticed the dmg he did was pretty good but what caught my eye was how he was able to control fights so well. So I thought maybe I should go warrior in cata, but.. I have a 80 ret paladin that I can spec prot in cata.

Right now IMO its prot warrior ( grp control ) vs prot pally ( grp utility)

So my question is for you so to be rated bg players .. If you had a choice between choosing a prot pally or prot warrior for your team which would you choose and why?

Misconception. Tanks are not in high demand after 5 mans. You are also posting this in the PvP forum, where demand on tanks has no relevancy at all.

For a Paladin versus a Warrior ATM, Protret is doing a lot better than Protwar ATM in high bracket arenas. Protret is very stupid versus melee, and some casters. It's to early to tell who will be OP in cataclysm, but please don't be a 3.0 ret paladin tard.
    Even my horse has a Celestial Steed.
    http://imgur.com/kIg56.png

Deleted
    It's exactly like the above poster said, high demand is only for the 5 man's this is because in 10 man raids 2 tanks are used and the same amount for 25 man with the occasional 3 tank.

Warrior: more fun to tank with. May run into trouble holding threat ocasionally.

Paladin: really easy to tank with and utter faceroll at it. If you fail as a paladin tank you need not only delete WoW but stop playing anything else more complicated than Tetris.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloobyz View Post
    Misconception. Tanks are not in high demand after 5 mans. You are also posting this in the PvP forum, where demand on tanks has no relevancy at all.

For a Paladin versus a Warrior ATM, Protret is doing a lot better than Protwar ATM in high bracket arenas. Protret is very stupid versus melee, and some casters. It's to early to tell who will be OP in cataclysm, but please don't be a 3.0 ret paladin tard.
    Tanks have no relevance in PvP? Have you PvPed this season? I mean, African Turtle Cleave would love to have a word with you on that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Posokhov View Post
    Tanks have no relevance in PvP? Have you PvPed this season? I mean, African Turtle Cleave would love to have a word with you on that statement.
    by definition a Tank is someone who gets Mobs to attack them. A dps in a pvp situation isnt a tank just cuz of his spec. thats how he interprets it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloobyz View Post

Ahahaha... good times...good times.