Thread: Shadow Dps Help

Question Shadow Dps Help

I recently switched from disc to shadow and for some reason seem to be doing pretty low dps(i am hit capped) my character is alaril on the realm tichondrius any help would be...helpful

Read the PVE sticky maybe?? Has shadow build and rotation help if i am not mistaken.
    Krimson states...
    Clearly the correct play here is to drop acid everyday.
    Just because you can't easily overdose on acid doesn't mean that dropping 50 hits in a night won't turn you into a drooling retard.

Your haste is very low, aswell as your crit. Try loose some spirit gear and pick up some haste/crit pieces instead. Make sure you pop your NMIC before you put your SwP up. Also, make sure all your dots are up 100% of the time on a mob, tho don't clip them. Try to get 4-set bonus T10 aswell, it's a major DPSincrease.
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

If you want to go shadow on a permanent basis for raiding. The PVE guild here is nice, but if you're not afraid of reading, the competitive raider should start reading up on shadowpriest.com.

Take a look at the stickies for most the info you need. If there's info you don't see, there's the search function for the forums, and if that doesn't work, you can always ask to be directed.

Though, if "I can't find a topic" really means "I'm too lazy to read through the stickies." Don't be surprised if you get flamed by a more senior visitor. You can get advice there from people who've been playing shadow since Vanilla WoW was in Beta.

However, some of those people aren't the most tolerant of people who expect to post, and be given the how to be top 200 on WoL in a paragraph or less, or blatantly just avoid trying to research on their own.