View Poll Results: Who Emerges Victorious in a Fight to the Death?

Voters
964. This poll is closed
  • Jaina Proudmoore

439 45.54%
  • Tyrande Whisperwind

525 54.46%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyzguy View Post
    I have to give this one to jaina, she was able to freeze the alliance army in UC and has so much more lore than tyrande IMO. Jaina is also the strongest mage to ever exist. Tyrande is pretty much 3 different classes in one, tyrande isn't the best in all those classes at once. Also jaina can always teleport tyrande away if needed xD.
    Aegwynn, Medivh, Alodi, Aranda, Med'an, Antonidas, and the whole Council of Tirisfal would like to have a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    = last time i checked the whereabouts of medivh are unknown im not sure if he is dead or not at this date.
    Medihv is definitely dead and has been since Warcraft 1 when he was killed by Khadgar. His shade appears in Kharazan and his avatar appears as a prophet in Warcraft III but his body is dead and is never coming back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Cool Guy View Post
    why would you hate her for being proud of varian , what he did for saurfang was a good thing
    No no, I love the Varian and Saurfang thing..

BUT You can just smell the Knaak Sexism going on.. Jaina is supposed to be the leader of her OWN kingdom.. Varian isn't her king and that whole line in general is just the sappyist thing I've ever heard.

I'd rather Have Sindragosa yell "Your magic BetrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyysss you!" All night, than listen to that.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande, hands down, for all the reasons already mentioned.

Tyrande..

Because all Jaina ever wanted was to study..

Quote Originally Posted by Lore Lord View Post
    Medihv is definitely dead and has been since Warcraft 1 when he was killed by Khadgar. His shade appears in Kharazan and his avatar appears as a prophet in Warcraft III but his body is dead and is never coming back.
    I'm almost 100 percent sure he came back to life after that, there is a reason he is one of the greatest mages ever and thats probably because he is an eternal among other things.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Medivh

He was resurrected after khadgar killed him.

It's a close one. Jaina in WoTLK was kinda lame.. but she's a very powerful mage (even though it's not really shown too often.)
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    No no, I love the Varian and Saurfang thing..

BUT You can just smell the Knaak Sexism going on.. Jaina is supposed to be the leader of her OWN kingdom.. Varian isn't her king and that whole line in general is just the sappyist thing I've ever heard.

I'd rather Have Sindragosa yell "Your magic BetrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyysss you!" All night, than listen to that.
    i gotta agree with this, isn't jaina suppost to be neutral, if varian is her king does that make thrall her warchief(warbosses are warhammer...)? or is jaina alliance lorewise all over again, so does that mean she betrayed thrall at some point? was garrosh right in saying we need to destroy theramore?

honestly it's a butchering of jainas character on so many levels, she went from strong and independent in WC3 to weak and clingy as a personality in WotLK.

ugh i guess i am with garrosh in saying we gotta destroy theramore do varian can't use it for war.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    i gotta agree with this, isn't jaina suppost to be neutral, if varian is her king does that make thrall her warchief
    LMAO... theres an amusing mental Image...

"Whose your Warchief!" *spank* "Whose your Warchief!" *spank*
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghrog74 View Post
    LMAO... theres an amusing mental Image...

"Whose your Warchief!" *spank* "Whose your Warchief!" *spank*
    lol

i think a more fair match would be tyrande v Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by vanillas View Post
    i think a more fair match would be tyrande v Aegwynn
    Nooooooo. All the Guardians were so powerful there is no mortal being on Azeroth that could even remove a hair from their head. Aegwynn defeated Sargeras.

Be realistic, man

Voted Jaina just because I don't want Tyrande to win. The winner of this faces Malfurion next round. I have a feeling that people will cause Malfurion to lose thinking he wouldn't beat Tyrande for emotional reasons(which he wouldn't in normal circumstances), but this is a theoretical deathmatch where emotions aren't involved.

---------- Post added 2010-07-25 at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Antuzin View Post
    Nooooooo. All the Guardians were so powerful there is no mortal being on Azeroth that could even remove a hair from their head. Aegwynn defeated Sargeras.

Be realistic, man
    Aegwynn fought an Avatar which lost on purpose. Don't get me started on Medan. He gets all of his powers within like a month and masters them....

it was an avatar and Sargeras allowed her to defeat him so he could put his spirit in her body so he could then corrupt her son Medivh... no one could honestly single handedly defeat Sargeras

Be realistic, man

Quote Originally Posted by vanillas View Post
    it was an avatar and Sargeras allowed her to defeat him so he could put his spirit in her body so he could then corrupt her son Medivh... no one could honestly single handedly defeat Sargeras

Be realistic, man
    Medan may very well be able to rapefist sargeras. Hes kinda like goku

Well, it took the whole council empowering him just to kill ChoGall, who on the large scale of wow, isn't very powerful. He couldn't touch more powerful mages like Azshara or Medivh.

Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Babies View Post
    Well, it took the whole council empowering him just to kill ChoGall, who on the large scale of wow, isn't very powerful. He couldn't touch more powerful mages like Azshara or Medivh.
    I feel like Blizzard is going to build him up to be greater than his father by far and he's going to be the save all, at the moment he's obviously not as strong as sargeras but i could definitely see blizzard making him exceptionally strong before the end of the game.

nah sargeras would most likely just absorb the majority of his attacks and them stomp him... i mean hes a giant titan covered in flames

You all seem to forget one very important little peace of lore

Nightelfs were the first and foremost magic users.
    Nightelf society quit using magic after the sundering and shunned those who refused.

The Humans were taught just a little bit about arcane magic by what is now the bloodelves (the elves who became overwhelmed by the use of such magic)

So here you have Tyrande who was alive before the sundering and clearly knows how to control magic far beyond any mortal would ever hope but has chosen to quit practicing it because of it's destructive nature, On top of that being the head priestess of elune she is a essentially the most powerful living resto/balance druid.

So yeah tyrande has essentially used every form of magic other than demonic at some point in her very long life and has most likely forgot more than jaina ever hopes to know.

We have no understanding of Tyrande's actual power levels. Jaina we have some understanding of, though she's hardly a "badass"

However Tyrande is a priest who apparently rolled need on a bow! I mean talk about not knowing your class. And being a priest and trying to do arcane damage, really?