Thread: Old Raids Solo

Old Raids Solo

Well it's my first topic, so I am not fully sure if this is the right forum, but I thought it was.

Anyway, I'm looking for advice and info on soloing old raids. I am a prot paladin. With 39k unbuffed HP, and about 95-100% avoidance with holy shield up (Used to be over 100%, but I got a few pieces of gear that ended up being 3k HP, so it ended up being 3k HP or 5% avoidance. The list of what I have done is...

~All of UBRS (Which I don't think is a raid anymore, but it's easy anyway.)
    ~All of AQ20 except the huntress.
    ~All of ZG except the summon boss (Don't remember how to summon him), and the ~Bat priestess, only tried once, had trouble with the heal. Fairly sure she has been soloed before though.
    ~All of Karazahn except Netherspite.
    ~Pre-BC Onyxia (Now impossible because of removal).
    ~All of Molten Core
    ~All of Blackwing Lair save the first two bosses, and Chromaggus. I know Chromaggus is soloable by a prot paladin, but I have never found enough time to dedicate myself to that one boss.

~Prophet Skeram and Battleguard Sartura in AQ40, I know Fankriss and Princess are soloable, but I haven't been able to do it (The worms enrage when I get webbed, and I can't reach princess without killing Fankriss, although I was thinking next visit I could use an invis potion to get by him). I know the Bug Trio can be DK soloed, but can they be paladin soloed? I also heard an unholy DK soloed the Twin Emps (Although I 3 manned Twin Emps before, and I am guessing possible to 2 man with 2 paladins), but that sounds like a rumor to me, confirm/deny?

~Azurgos
    I also found the other world dragons unsoloable, are they, or is there a way?'
    ~Doom Walker
    Haven't attempted Kazzak
    I hear Magtheridon can be soloed, and it seems very possible since I got him to about 85-90%, but I was not able to do it myself (I imagine this one is a little more gear dependent).
    Gruul would be an easy solo, but not the first boss, has he ever been done before? I would imagine it would be difficult if so.
    I haven't attempted T5/T6 stuff, any of that soloable?

I wish pre-BC Naxx was still in, some of that would be rather... interesting (I know some like Thaddis would still be impossible of course, but I see ones like Anub'Rekhan doable).

I give thanks ahead to anyone who knows and/or help explain some of the questions above.
    Last edited by Zoldam; 2010-07-26 at 09:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit silly but the following link is of an oddly built DK soloing a lot of the old and some of the current content. To be honest, it both fascinates and sickens me to see someone being capable of doing such things. Then again, I try to do the same as an elemental shaman with half success.

http://www.youtube.com/user/darkkiller5000
    :3

You can solo huntress, your able to run back far enough to stop getting the stacking dot and get it taken off, takes a while but I done it.

The World Dragons are soloable. Just kite and wear them down with SoV.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!