Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The one single 2H Sword model intrigues me. A possible legendary, or class quest sword perhaps? Im not sure, but I like it ^^

Deleted

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Flash85 View Post
    swords still look ugly

sigh
    Lucky for me, the 2 handers dont DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I really hope they stop make tanking 1-handers and we can all swing those beautiful babes

Deleted
    I would be playing SC2 but I'm poor!

Also I HATE the image slideshow thing
    Last edited by mmoc05c338f655; 2010-07-27 at 09:33 AM.

Hell, that weapon from image 6 from the 2nd gallery is totally sweet! isn't that an 1h blade?

Cool new forms of asscandy. (more or less)
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...2h_bwdraid.jpg
    I quite like these; but why aren't people freaking out because of no US maintenance? They always do when maintenance is extended ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonar Medalli View Post
    The one single 2H Sword model intrigues me. A possible legendary, or class quest sword perhaps? Im not sure, but I like it ^^
    Likely they didn't get 'round to recoloring it yet, like they did with the rest.

I like old school style of weapons better.. why must they look like super lavamega sword dipped in cold-water so the lavasword got blueglow to it?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=2801 looks cool

15+ Year Old Account
    "Double Rainbow all the way?!?" Very colorfull weapons.

Yeah, Ashkandi V2
    And some of them remind me of R14 horde weapons, nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    These weapons look amazing. I haven't seen the likes of them since naxx (recycled raid but still lovely+lovely loots) and ulduar (in terms of uniqueness). The fact that all the colours vary as well sort of fits in with the chromatic theme of the twilight flight which I love <3

Does anyone else just not give a dam about weapons and armor anymore? It all looks the same as stuff from WotLK and it all gets replaced.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm liking the image viewer, much nicer!

*hugs*

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...2h_bwdraid.jpg
    The greatsword of the brotherhood has returned.

And on another note

WHERE ARE THE SKYWALL WEAPONS OH GOD.

Also, to the people who think all the weapons look dark and evil and boring because of that... the Bastion of Twilight raid looks like the weapons. The Blackwing Descent raid looks like the weapons. And moreover, with all the weapons on a black background, they just look that dark. Could somebody put the weapons on a fairly light neutral grade background just to help me prove my point? >.>
    Last edited by Herecius; 2010-07-27 at 09:45 AM.

Some of the weapons look amazing. Some look ok. Some look boring. Kinda like how it is every tier. Overall, great job Blizzard for making so many designs. We still have Skywall to go.

Yes, a couple of them look like ICC epics. But I can let them get away with it because they have made lots of designs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ashkandi 2.0!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonar Medalli View Post
    I would very much doubt another 2h melee legendary for this expension if there will be a 2e it would prob be a tanking weapon.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted

The bows from
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ow_bwdraid.jpg
    look weird the way they're displayed in the picture... They clearly have Deathwing's face on them, but it took me a few moments to realize that since his face is upside-down in the picture.

Great the weapons look good again.