Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Starcraft 2 Ending cinematic *****Spoiler*****

If it barely makes sense to you note it's just a tiny bit of the whole campaign experience which is mind blowing. Still it is worth watching

Deleted
    that has something to do in this particular forum other than attention and it's from the same company?

Did you extract it from datafiles or are you already through with that game?
    Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!

10+ Year Old Account
    wow...
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Jimy, You are a badass. Keep on fighting.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    that has something to do in this particular forum other than attention and it's from the same company?
    Boub posts SC2 stuff on the news board from time to time, I know I'm not him, but this is pretty huge stuff that might be interesting to a great part of the wow community so I hope the mods will allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Targo View Post
    Boub posts SC2 stuff on the news board from time to time, I know I'm not him, but this is pretty huge stuff that might be interesting to a great part of the wow community so I hope the mods will allow it.
    Maybe if you had posted it in another part of the forum.
    This is specifically Cataclysm stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blupp View Post
    Did you extract it from datafiles or are you already through with that game?
    This video is not mine plus that guy is not the only one

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/91609350

This video is not mine plus that guy is not the only one

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/91609350
    lol already beaten. 16 hours, nice for that much money...
    Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!

Quote Originally Posted by blupp View Post
    lol already beaten. 16 hours, nice for that much money...
    Because I didn't beat Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne on 1 day, neither Call of Duty on 7 hours, if you are rushing to see the end, most of games are really small.

Deleted
    Is this cataclysm ending cinematic or why is this in cataclysm forums?

So wait....Kerrigan is free again?! Redeemed?!

Deleted
    Oooh double posts and stuff.
    Last edited by mmoc3c935abe17; 2010-07-27 at 11:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    This is't Cata forums

This is OT video game forums ffs.
    It was on the Cataclysm forum.

Anyway, the ending is a complete game changer for the next part. With who or what we will play now that Kerrigan is human again?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Yes. It has alot to do with this forum. The part of this forum is called "Off-Topic Forums, Video Games" Wiseass. Less trolling more enjoying SC2 please

Thanks fot the video made me finaly decide not to buy the game

Deleted
    This is't Cata forums

He is not mistaking it was in the cataclysm forum and it got moved. My fault.

This was a great ending. Jimmy finally got that slice of happiness

Deleted
    It's his site, he can do whatever he likes to do. Sorry, im just a little upset with those numerous exiting threads about senseless garbage (not this vid ofc) or people who can't figure out themself if there in beta or not.
    I apologize if you thought i want to mock you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peeb View Post
    Is this cataclysm ending cinematic or why is this in cataclysm forums?
    This is't Cata forums

Deleted
    This is't Cata forums

Cause it was moved.