Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    its not a "first" unless theres an in-game achieve in my book

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWFlame View Post
    Not even Hobbs style, Hobbs runs people through lower dungeons to level them and he pulls whole entire place not 2-3 set of mobs and have a healer heal him through it and other dps aoe them down.
    I'm sorry...2-3 sets of mobs? There were 35-36 mobs there I counted once + boss.
    If you think that's easy go please try it yourself. Boss has 6 sec stun and I had to trinket it within .5 sec if I wanted to live. Check 0:35 or smth like that where you use stun icon, and how quickly it went away and how much hp did I take during that time.

And yes, I do have troubles with my video because it's 12 or so min long, and it's recorded on widescreen resolution so it's 3.5 GB/min of recording. I wanna speed up the long part and just leave important parts in it, so it lasts max 3 mins so you wouldn't be bored just seeing my swipe spam numbers pop up. So now you realise that what I'm doing isn't exacly 1.record 2. upload. 3. profit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope you pick better music than the crap that's used in this one when you finally decide to bring it out.

I'm more confused as to why people just assume since they did it once, that no one in the past almost 6 years has ever done it.

Also...possible troll is possible

Grats if the OP did do it, but i don't think it'll be a world 1st... i don't think there is any real way to prove it
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

Hey guys! I promise this! I soloed cath on my 44 druid! But I dont have a screenshot to prove it, nor a video! And it must be a worlds first!!!!! /sarcasm off
    "Death is the solution to all problems" - Joseph Stalin

Trying to be moderately serious and logicalaabout this.

@ OP: In the past 5-6 years of this game, with the millions of players going through multitudes of situations in the game, it is extremely unlikely, to the point of you having done a world first of this, that at the same time one of those monkèys typed up the whole script of Hamlet. The skill of doing it is not ignored, well done on doing it. However, your immeidate ego rush thinking that you were the FIRST person in over a MILLION to do it, that is just plain chil-like, unless of course you are 10 years old, then this entire thread is invalid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    And his seal of light will be enough vs 70 mobs? lol

Anyway I've been having some problems with the video, but here's something else recorded by my warrior, to keep you entertained while you're waiting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-jNm...safe_search=on
    I can objectively say that the song does not fit the video.
    I can subjectively say that the song sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Knegoff View Post
    Hey guys! I promise this! I soloed cath on my 44 druid! But I dont have a screenshot to prove it, nor a video! And it must be a worlds first!!!!! /sarcasm off
    Hah! I just soloed BRD emperor on my 43 druid! Also my graphics card messed up and I got d/ced so my screenshot got lost and I 'accidentally' recorded in super high wide definition and it filled my hardrive so it's too big to upload. But i'm gonna 'shop something up to prove that I did it just give me a few days!
    I don't care that by claiming this everyone is going to know i'm an idiot or that I have some serious attention seeking issues either!

/sarcasm

I got myself a classic dungeonmaster character at level 60 by using the dungeon tool. I didn't come jumping around forums like it was special. You claim to have done an instance in heirlooms and with a high level enchant, that's practically twinking... and no-one cares about twinks.
    See all, Hear all, Record all.
    ~Still Playing since Open Beta~

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    when I see a useless world first I always compare it to this one
    Insert Signiture here.

Its certainly taking some time for that video to come up...

Pretty impressive if this really happened....if not..... *sighs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

I just went through 6 pages of endless fail trying to find the video and you still havent posted it. Seriously, before you come posting stuff on this section of the forum make sure you have proof available for ppl to see. Gief a moderator to remove this threat pls...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odyseas View Post
    I just went through 6 pages of endless fail trying to find the video and you still havent posted it. Seriously, before you come posting stuff on this section of the forum make sure you have proof available for ppl to see. Gief a moderator to remove this threat pls...
    Same here, post the video already!

u still have auto attack keybound to 1? in that warrior video

I did it at 44, I'm sorry.

Ok, since no video is up yet, this is fake

posting on an epic thread
    this is too hilarious

next time I'll make a thread "world first blackfathom deeps while wearing the black lovely dress with a hand in the back while eating bacon"
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    posting on an epic thread
    this is too hilarious

next time I'll make a thread "world first blackfathom deeps while wearing the black lovely dress with a hand in the back while eating bacon"
    LOL

fail thread is fail