Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    posting on an epic thread
    this is too hilarious

next time I'll make a thread "world first blackfathom deeps while wearing the black lovely dress with a hand in the back while eating bacon"
    Haha :P
    "Death is the solution to all problems" - Joseph Stalin

seriously, this is not at all impressive, and should not be in this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    So... Where is the video?

posting in world first SM troll thread

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I'm sorry
    You should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is so fucking stupid, how the fuck can you make a thread about this, and people make drama about this? L o l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Professor View Post
    This forum is for BOSS kills in the current instances only. Not solo kills, not WHOLE-RAID-TOPLESS kills, not EVERYONE-WAS-JUMPING kills... Post it to general or some other part of the forum. Plus you can't prove you are the first one to do that.
    I'd like to see a Blood Princes HC kill while everyone is jumping :3

You know, this forum is called "Raids EU First kills". Notice the "RAID". Not "World first 5 man while piggy-back-riding on my brother" or w/e you manage to "world first"

I didn't know trolls could roll a druid...

Quote Originally Posted by Eoryl View Post
    I didn't know trolls could roll a druid...
    Trolls could roll anything.
    Bigger than Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Djolisimo View Post
    Trolls could roll anything.
    Even paladins?
    "Death is the solution to all problems" - Joseph Stalin

Well, as said before congrats on doing somthing a million other people have done.
    mabey if u pulled the entire instance it would of been a world first but u pulled the whole room... almost everyone does that if they have a decent healer backing them

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I'm sorry...2-3 sets of mobs? There were 35-36 mobs there I counted once + boss.
    I do hope I see at least three bosses in there - Mograine, Whitemane, and, of course, High Inquisitor Fairbanks. Otherwise it's not the entire instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathmorne View Post
    In the past 5-6 years of this game, with the millions of players going through multitudes of situations in the game, it is extremely unlikely, to the point of you having done a world first of this.
    That. Prove that it's an actual world first.

Deleted
    What a pathetic lie. I didn't see you pulling the hidden room ex-inquisitor.

Well, lets see here.

1) If he makes the video and its legit, then those saying its impossible look like jackasses.
    2) If he's trolling, you all already look like jackasses
    3) If he makes the video and misses a pull somewhere then one of you will say the title is a lie and be a jackass for diminishing an accomplishment.

Oh and just for those who seem so ENRAGED by where he posted this, is that really such a big deal? Can you prove this isn't a world first any more than he can prove it is?

Personally, I'm bookmarking this thread and patiently waiting for a video. Preemptive congratulations OP.

lol this thread is still going on, and some people are still waiting on a video he said he'd give 4 days ago?
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

10+ Year Old Account

Angry

Just Shut it wreaking troll... anyone doesnt care that you pulled Cathredal as 45lvl char , we only care about ACTUAL first realms...
    PS: pics or it didnt happen
    PPS: here have you cookie and now begone.
    Last edited by Rantsi; 2010-08-02 at 01:19 PM.

Oh dear, he's being serious..
    Quote:
    When have I eva been able to reach a mage? He just freeze me, blink, freeze himself, make big dragonhead and confuse me, blink etc etc.

Definitely judging you for having auto-attack on your action bars in the warrior video.
    Nonetheless, eagerly awaiting this solo druid one-pull, full-clear.