Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

World First -- Lvl 45 pulling ENTIRE SM Cath (Hobbs style)

Just like the title says I did it with my 45 druid.
    Here's link to his armory, and the video is on it's way.(btw chest and shoulders are heirloom so on another char atm)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mar&cn=Swibear

sigh,another useless world first

This forum is for BOSS kills in the current instances only. Not solo kills, not WHOLE-RAID-TOPLESS kills, not EVERYONE-WAS-JUMPING kills... Post it to general or some other part of the forum. Plus you can't prove you are the first one to do that.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalol2 View Post
    sigh,another useless world first
    Uselsss? You try to that at lvl 80, and you'll see it's not piece of cake, and then go there at 45 and you'll see why it's worth mentioning...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure people have been doing this since Vanilla.

Now before you go 'omgwtf giefs meh proofz', you try and find a random web page you read over 4 years ago.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2010-07-28 at 11:59 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Uselsss? You try to that at lvl 80, and you'll see it's not piece of cake, and then go there at 45 and you'll see why it's worth mentioning...
    Lol? Whoever couldn't do it at 80 should probably uninstall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaosadvokit View Post
    Lol? Whoever couldn't do it at 80 should probably uninstall.
    Or could it be because mobs don't follow you forever in instances anymore?

How did you do it?

To reiterate what Mortalol2 said: Another useless world first.

No one cares about SM: Cathedral except to get to 40+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceforge
    <----------------WOOSH
    HEAD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    I'm pretty sure people have been doing this since Vanilla.

Now before you go 'omgwtf giefs meh proofz', you try and find a random web page you read over 4 years ago.
    I'm sorry, you do realise we're talking about a lvl 40 dungeon, filled with elites and I pulled them ALL the same time including boss etc?
    No way in hell anyone has done anything similar to this before.
    I one-pulled inside of cath on 40 warrior with FULL group and I even think that was hard, let alone this.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I run my friends alts through any of the SM instances I pull the whole place on my 80... Actually, I remember doing the same thing when I was lvl 70...
    I guess it's kind of impressive for a lvl 45...

Sigh. Someone has to say it.

Pics (in this case video) or it didn't happen.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

I'm sorry, you do realise we're talking about a lvl 40 dungeon, filled with elites and I pulled them ALL the same time including boss etc?
    I one-pulled inside of cath on 40 warrior with FULL group and I even think that was hard, let alone this.
    you're assuming nobody has ever done this before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentBuckwald View Post
    When I run my friends alts through any of the SM instances I pull the whole place on my 80... Actually, I remember doing the same thing when I was lvl 70...
    I guess it's kind of impressive for a lvl 45...
    Yeah, well 70 is big difference. If I said I was 70 or even 60 It'd still be stupid because you'd say I'm 20 lvls above mobs, but when I'm 4-5 lvls above, so they're all green to me? Not exacly easy you know

Deleted
    sigh... this is piece of cake at 80, you just need to do it the right way... don't pull any mobs, kill mograine, DPS whitemane till she rezzes mograine, then run back. all mobs follow you and you have just cleared SM cath in less than 5 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donttakevurge View Post
    you're assuming nobody has ever done this before.
    I'm positive noone has ever done this before...at this lvl
    Btw don't give me link to lvl 80 doing it in your next post pls.

MAGES would do that in pre-bc, you are maybe 4 years late on this "world first" but gz on this "achievement".

Hope it was worth it....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    sigh... this is piece of cake at 80, you just need to do it the right way... don't pull any mobs, kill mograine, DPS whitemane till she rezzes mograine, then run back. all mobs follow you and you have just cleared SM cath in less than 5 minutes.
    trolololololololol?

Why is anyone believing him that he pulled the entirety of SM Cathedral on a level 45 at the same time with no proof?
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Did you even read title? loldude

EDIT: Proof on it's way for all of you who don't believe me, you'll see I wasn't lying. I'll try to capture video sometime tonight and post it tomorow or smth like that.