Deleted

Bio: Tenthyr Dellan

Name: Tenthyr Dellan
    Species: Human
    Class: Paladin
    Wealth: Middle class. leads a spartan and rather unindulgant lifestyle, though he occasionally as a weakness for goof food and drink.
    Personality: Tenthyr has trained himself to maintain a peaceful and serene personality, he can be very introspective at times. but he is young, and that can lead him to act impulsively and rashly at times. In private Tenthyr is cheerful and positive, really in a bad mood, he is peaceful by nature but can be roused in a furious temper. Tenthyr does not believe fighting with the horde is the correct course of action but participates, as is his duty.

Distinctive personality traits:Very patriotic, kind, impulsive, sarcastic sense of humour.

Appearance: Tenthyr has a naturally tanned complexion and his skin is rough from months spent fighting away from civilisation, his body is tall and muscular. Tenthyr keeps his mousy blonde hair cropped relatively short and only allows a light dusting of stubble to grow rather than a full beard. Tenthyr's eyes are an almost luminous azure blue. A tattoo of the lion of the Stormwind flag is inked onto the back of his left shoulder. He has a rather nasty scar on his right cheek, like an old, deep gouge from a claw or fang. Tenthyr doesn’t really like to talk about it.
    Tenthyr wears a functional and elegant set of plate into battle, adorned with a flowing cloak the colour of his eyes and always carrying his hammer and shield, with an old battered libram chained to his waist at all times. Tenthyr wears a Argent Crusade tabard in formal occasions or if going into battle in their name.

Strengths: Tenthyr is at his physical peak and finds his main strength in battle to be his sheer physical power, Tenthyr can cave in a skull with one mighty well aimed blow from his hammer, and a good swing of his towering shield can knock many a foe a good distance away. If that fails, Tenthyr can draw on the light powerfully- albeit not yet with much skill- to aid him in battle.
    Tenthyr has a keen intellect and has the potential to be an excellent battle tactician with time, he can spot an enemies weakness and exploit it with deadly efficiency.
    Tenthyr is brave almost to the point of being foolhardy, he can get scared, but usually he is able to set aside that for his homeland and his duty.

Weaknesses: While Tenthyr is well gifted by the light, he is young and does not have much skill to temper the power. in the heat of battle Tenthyr can find himself distracted or unfocused, and unable to reach out to the light properly, other times he finds that he simply is able to grasp the finer points of the higher powers. He is improving, but this weakness can only be overcome with time and the accumulation of wisdom and experience.
    Tenthyr does not approve of the battles against the horde, and so whenever he comes up against them in combat, he always finds himself going a little easier or sparing a life when murder is not necessary. Tenthyr refuses to attack civilian areas and punishes soldiers under him at any attempt to loot pillage or in anyway dishonour their enemies. Tenthyr tries to hold up this philosophy even with forsaken combatants, but finds he cannot forget what made them, and even now what they are.

Likes: Westfall, oranges, the cathedral of light, well forested areas.
    Dislikes: The scourge, warlock magic, carrots, cruelty in any form.
    Has a secret yet crippling fear of the Worgen

History: Tenthyr spent most of his young life in westfall, his family were simple farmers, though his eldest brother, a boy named Relkun, was found to have magical potential and was taken to Dalaran for training; Tenthyr sometimes missed his brother, though he wrote regularly.
    As he turned twelve his family sent him to live with relatives in Stormwind, to ensure his safety from the horde and the raging wars. not too long afterwards they and two of his older siblings were killed by human bandits and their house looted. Relkun came to Stormwind and comforted his younger brother as he grieved and, in an attempt to cheer the boy up somewhat, took him to the Cathedral of Light. A paladin there comforted Tenthyr, and said that they were with the Light now. The paladin took Relkun aside and had a hushed conversation. The pair called Tenthyr over and explained that he had the potential to become a priest or paladin himself, if he wanted. Tenthyr, who wanted something to distract from his families tragic demise, readily agreed.
    As Tenthyr grew older, he developed more and showed his budding prowess in martial skills, the same man who had blessed him that day Relkun visited took Tenthyr to train as a paladin, and Tenthyr came to see him as a sort of father figure. Tenthyr was taught about the Light and the duty of a paladin, to hep the weak and the defenceless, to act as an inspiration on the battlefield and as a wise healer off it. he was taught to be just and righteous, compassionate and calm. Tenthyr grew into his new path in life well, and before long he found that it was time for his master to take on new students, although he was reminded that the learning would never end.
    Tenthyr had the lion of stormwind tattooed on the back of his shoulder when he was 19, a mark of pride for his home and nation, though he would always remind himself that though he loved the forests of Elwynn and the plains of Westfall, his duty meant that he would care for all lands, and heal all who needed.
    At 22, Tenthyr was taken to fight against the Malicious Scourge for the first time. Tenthyr thought well and came home a minor hero in his own right, but he would never quite shake that feeling of dread, the grief he felt as he saw the corpse of the innocent raised and the feel of his hammer as he destroyed them.
    The next year, Tenthyr joined the Argent Dawn- now the Argent crusade- to march against the scourge. He left regularly to fight in the Plaguelands, though he always came back home again. When in storm wind he usually spends time with the children in the orphanage, seeing something of himself in the young boys and girls. He maintains contact with his mage brother, Relkun, one of his only direct relatives left alive.

This is my first RP post here on the site, though I’ve been an Rper for a while now. feel free to post, criticize and comment as you all like.
    -I've edited a few mistakes/typos/bad ideas, and added some stuff to make it more useful, enjoy
    Last edited by mmoc88321272fc; 2010-07-29 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    sigh, i always do.

edit- gone through it and fixed any typos my computor could find. =]

---------- Post added 2010-07-29 at 11:50 AM ----------

Added some stuff, edited some typos. im a perfectionist, im afraid. =/[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by mmoc88321272fc; 2010-07-29 at 03:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I really like the way you rp. I might want to create a character to hang out with yours

Deleted
    you flatter me xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, seriously. I've been wanting to make an interesting human, just can't decide on the class
    I don't want a warlock, a shaman, a druid, a pally, a priest, a death knight, or a mage.
    So possibilities are a rogue, a hunter, or a warrior.