Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dargonax into Cataclysm?

Dargonax (in Dragonic Devourer), "son" of Sinestra, created from a dragon egg of powers of nether dragons.. Burned away with a brightness of sun. One of the FIRST Twilight dragons.

Would be epic if we could see this as a raid boss (maybe in same raid as Deathwing?). Wouldn't it?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Dargonax

15+ Year Old Account
    Rhonin and Korialstrasz exploded him. No chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    Rhonin and Korialstrasz exploded him. No chance.
    They did that to Sinestra, too.
    God; I hate you people.

why do you ask a question, when you also provide answer with your source link?

from wowwiki:

"This ultimately proved Dargonax's undoing however, as absorbing Zzeraku's energies caused a fatal destabilization of the twilight dragon's already unstable powers. Glowing as brightly as the sun, Dargonax burned away, taking Sinestra with him in death."

so there is a fat chance we will see him.
    the most useless invention in history? A Graveyard wall!
    no one on the inside is able to walk out and
    no one on the outside wants to get in willingly

Quote Originally Posted by Cadamon View Post
    why do you ask a question, when you also provide answer with your source link?

from wowwiki:

"This ultimately proved Dargonax's undoing however, as absorbing Zzeraku's energies caused a fatal destabilization of the twilight dragon's already unstable powers. Glowing as brightly as the sun, Dargonax burned away, taking Sinestra with him in death."

so there is a fat chance we will see him.
    Right because blizzard would never randomly resurrect a dead lore character for in game use, thats never happened before.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was already hinted at in the book that Sinestra survived with the "last look at Krasus", but standing near the bomb when it explodes is nowhere as bad as being the bomb.

Him and his mother being blown up "was merely a setback"

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmad View Post
    Dargonax (in Dragonic Devourer), "son" of Sinestra, created from a dragon egg of powers of nether dragons.. Burned away with a brightness of sun. One of the FIRST Twilight dragons.

Would be epic if we could see this as a raid boss (maybe in same raid as Deathwing?). Wouldn't it?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Dargonax
    in the book even deathwing states in the last little bit that sinestra was a good puppet but the fact that he gave up on her and dragonex means they are most likely not going to be raid bosses

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toferdagofer View Post
    in the book even deathwing states in the last little bit that sinestra was a good puppet but the fact that he gave up on her and dragonex means they are most likely not going to be raid bosses
    You do know Sinestra is back in Cataclysm?

can't find the info on her but somewhere in the game file stuff there was a model named Lady Sinestra
    Last edited by Contion_BB; 2010-07-29 at 12:31 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010...iljaeden.shtml

theres the model. i do stand corrected on sinestra but i still think dargonax is gone

Quote Originally Posted by Toferdagofer View Post

i do stand corrected on sinestra but i still think dargonax is gone
    I correctly like that Sinestra is back (she IS back in Grim Batol raid, correct). Model is nice, but voiceacting is something I want to be changed, even a little.
    Dargonax was the bomb, right. Nefarian was killed, he's coming back; Onyxia was killed, she's coming back; Sinestra was quite exploded, she's back as a model like Kil'jaeden, half body from the floor.. Dargonax was the bomb, and DU-DUMM-CHINGG, he's in the same raid as Deathwing, we are going to be surprised with yummy-yummy Twilight dragon.. Maybe not resurrected by Deathwing, but something else.. (???)

Quote Originally Posted by Some Cool Guy View Post
    wrong
    Wrong? Okay, actually I'm not.
    God; I hate you people.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Cool Guy View Post
    wrong
    The thing I love about pointless one-word replys is when they are wrong and manage to make the poster look like a complete idiot with only one word.

Deleted
    Nah I dont think he'll bb

he was destroyed..he BLEW UP. meaning he is in little tiny pieces or completely obliterated..and Sinestra can be found on Netherwing ledge talking to the orc dude there

Of course he'll be in the game. Probably not in cata, though, he'll show up just when we've had enough of big dragons... which I realize was pre-BC...

My guess is he fused with Sinestra..
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaking View Post
    Of course he'll be in the game. Probably not in cata, though, he'll show up just when we've had enough of big dragons... which I realize was pre-BC...
    I'm not tired of big dragons. I'm tired of poorly written and underdeveloped big dragons. Malygos needed to be so much more and Sartharion needed actual in-game lore, not development in a comic book I'll never purchase.

I'm positive Deathwing, his son/daughter re-incarnated, Sinestra, etc. will receive more love than past big dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    It was already hinted at in the book that Sinestra survived with the "last look at Krasus", but standing near the bomb when it explodes is nowhere as bad as being the bomb.
    As far as the idea sounds cool, Dargonax was indeed the bomb. I think not even Andy, the bomb, was able to return. So, fat chance as Illusive Man said.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    As far as the idea sounds cool, Dargonax was indeed the bomb. I think not even Andy, the bomb, was able to return. So, fat chance as Illusive Man said.
    Was it really needed to bump up a lot thread? Check the date.