Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
    Dear god that Malfurion Model is terrible, they could greatly improve it by using the Illidan model as the base rather than the generic NE (They are twins after all) making the face look somewhat like Illidan. Keep the horns, lose the lame under arm wings, give him a white stag mount, improve the tattoo colour, he had white stripes down his eyes. Lastly (I know I said this earlier) LOSE THE FUCKING MOUSTACHE, he has NEVER had one in any art, book cover, action figure, previous game. They made the things he has never had his most prominant things, the moustache is decorated with hoops for fuck sakes. This isnt a hard model to fuck up.... And what the hell is with his feet.....

I'm RARELY negative... and I'm shocked that this site is so supportive of this model... its... brutal.
    Because, you know, it's absolutely impossible for any character to change.

This whole expansion is a bout change, and some of the characters are changing. Big whoop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelticfox View Post
    I think they are as well.

One looks like it was designed for the Horde and one for the Alliance.
    Plus the Horde looking one has a spanner icon on the seat.

Plus, are those cannons on the front?
    Normal ground mount, epic ground mount. And those are lights.

Sig request status: Closed | Queue: 0 | My Work | My "rules"

This is propably not the goblin mount seeing that there is an alliance version.

Ahahahahahah oh dear...

Malfurion's fucking horrendous..

Deleted
    Warlock's demonology 'Dark Arts' talent has error in tooltip : felguard does not shadow bite....

Arcane Shot now costs 25 focus, down from 50 focus. Additional damage halved, AP scaling remains the same.
    *Sigh* I am really not feeling the new hunter changes.

Malfurion looks like he shapeshifted into a moonkin and stopped half way.

Warriors = God sauce

Deleted
    Bolvar is back, yay! (Twilight Ascendant (Fire)), now ill have a chance to avenge Arthas for loosing a throne to random alliance npc!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If those are the goblin mounts it would be really unfair for the rest.I just wanna see the worgen ones

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post
    Bolvar is back, yay! (Twilight Ascendant (Fire)), now ill have a chance to avenge Arthas for loosing a throne to random alliance npc!
    Wait, what? I'm confused, where is Bolvar?

Seems like the mounts are engineering, left one goblin engineer and rightside Gnome engineer or horde/ally,

Vid of the "new" underwater walk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68iIa6y1jcs

looks more "authentic" now :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Scotland, where we talk funny, and slowly kill ourselves with chippy home-deliveries and booze.
    By the looks of it, one of the trikes is gnomish... Probably going to replace those weird vehicles you can see pre-Cata in shimmering flats IMO.

I must say I'm disappointed with the Gilneas BG map, I was hoping it would be an urban BG setting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm was i the only one expecting the new bg to be in a city ? 0o

Very impressive DK changes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin (Forums / 3.3.5 Talent Calculator / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
    Holy

Protection
    • Hand of Sacrifice is now trained at level 80. Up from 78.
    • Seal of Justice no longer stuns the target but limit it's maximum run speed instead.
    • Avenger's Shield no longer dazes the targets, but silences them for 3 secs.
    • Vindication now gives your Holy Wrath a chance to reduce physical damage done by the target by 10% for 30 sec. (Old - Proc from all damaging attacks, 10 sec duration)
    • Devotion Aura is now trained at level 9. Down from 18.
    • Hand of Protection no longer seems to have the Avenging Wrath restriction.
    • Righteous Fury now increases all threat.
    • Ardent Defender - Activate to reduce damage taken by 20% for 10 sec. While Ardent Defender is active, the next attack that would otherwise kill you will instead cause you to be healed for 15% of your maximum health.
    • Shield of the Templar now reduces the cooldown of Avenger's Shield by 3/7/10 sec (Up from 2/4/6 sec), Guardian of Ancient Kings by 1/2/3 min (Down from 10/20/30 min). No longer increases the amount absorbed by your Sacred Shield, now reduces the cooldown fo Avenging Wrath by 20/40/60 sec.
    • Holy Shield now Lasts 20 sec. Up from 15 sec.
    • Guarded by the Light has been revamped - Increases your Word of Glory by 20/40% when used to heal yourself. Any overhealing will create a protective shield equal to the amount of overhealing that lasts for 6 sec (last part NYI).
    • Grand Crusader now has a chance to reduce the cooldown of your next Avenger's Shield instead of Holy Wrath.
    • Hallowed Ground now increases the duration of Consecration by 15 sec (Down from 15/30) and decreases it's mana cost by 25% instead of increasing its damage.
    • Protector of the Innocent is now a Tier 1 Talent. Down from Tier 2. Now Increases your healing by 1/2/3% on allies affected by Devotion Aura and increases the damage of your Retribution Aura by 20/40/60%.
    • Toughness is now a Tier 2 talent. Up from Tier 1.

Retribution
    • The Art of War now has a 7/15% chance to proc. (Down from 15/30%)
    • Sanctity of Battle - Increases the damage by 10/20% and critical strike damage by 50/100% of your Exorcism. In addition, increases the chance you will hit with spells by 3/6%.
    • Seals of Command is now a Tier 4 talent. Up from Tier 3.
    • Rule of Law now Increases the critical effect chance of your Crusader Strike, Holy Shock and Word of Glory by 5/10/15%. (Old - Crusader Strike and Holy Light)
    • Improved Crusader Strike is back as a Tier 3 2-Ranks talent. Reduces the cooldown of your Crusader Strike by 0.5/1 sec.
    Hmm.

Well, it doesn't appear Holy has changed much this build. I am a bit sad that my improved LoH is gone, but I think I'll manage.

Protection has seen some more interesting changes. For starters, the new Seal of Justice. That won't do much since you need to be in melee range in the first place for Seals to trigger, meaning the gap has already been closed. I suppose it will be good for stopping people from getting away, but that doesn't change the fact that if they do get away we're screwed since we have nothing to close the gap with. I'd much rather prefer the old Vindication, even though I don't have a clue as to the rotation. It just seems that before it had a high chance of 100% up time due to being a proc off every attack and now it doesn't, since Holy Wrath probably won't be used every 30 seconds. And even then, it says a chance. As for Guarded By The Light, we're being encouraged to heal ourselves now? I suppose if you can spare the mana that's nice. Grand Crusader makes it seem as though Avenger's Shield may become a part of our normal rotation. But maybe it's just for giving us our pull tool back every time we finish off a group of trash.

Not much to talk about from Retribution either.

Included for the hell of it: Holy Talent Build -- Protection Talent Build -- Retribution Talent Build

8% healing from crits in bear form is huuuge... Yay!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aonix View Post
    Need more OP changes for Warriors so they will be even more OP then they are now.. -.-
    I think fury actually got a nerfed a little, since they removed Fury in the blood, we got Rude Interruption instead, but it's not going to have as much up time or be nearly as good as Fury in the blood. That and impale is no longer available to us. Not that i'm complaining. The new incite looks shiny!

EDIT: Actually I only just noticed the changed they've made to enrage. Never mind, Aonix had a point, it's buff. Although I have no idea how overpowered fury warriors are in the beta. I know they weren't all that hot in Ulduar but started doing really well in ToC and are really shining ICC (Gogo infinite rage). However, a lot of the fights have multiple targets up and the fact that whirlwind which is part of our single target dps cycle, which has now been changed, and because rage gen as a new formula (Byebye infinite) my guess is as good as yours on how well they'll do in Cataclysm end game, or even when 4.0 hits with the current content.
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2010-07-30 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    Goblins get pimped out tricycles, but where the hell's my epic worgen mounts?!
    To be honest those mounts do look like the new choppers. One red and one blue. Alliance and Horde Engi mounts? Would make more sence, seen as Goblins already appear to have their own Epic mount...