Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resania View Post
    That's the face of a druid that failed transforming into a moonkin
    He doesn't have to transform into a moonkin, he can kick your ass without.

They really need to update the character models now....

Deleted
    LOL i thought Battle For Gilneas will be an awesome city fight!! its a shame it isnt!!

Wooo! Free mechanohog-like mount for goblins!

Malfurion. Looks. Mediocre. I've seen better looking artwork on parents fridge that their elementary school kids drawn up. It's pretty clear that Blizzard just isn't trying anymore. They really pulled their "A-team" off this game, it's really showing now. Between these models, and the recent hideous weapon models, it's clear that it's certainly not Blizzard's "A-team" on the game anymore.

"Malfurion. Looks. Awesome." - Lol. It's pretty evident that Blizzard has such a blind and brainwashed following that'll stick with them no matter how much they lame out on the game. I have an awesome bridge I'd like to negotiate a sale of.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Malfurion. Looks. Mediocre. I've seen better looking artwork on parents fridge that their elementary school kids drawn up. It's pretty clear that Blizzard just isn't trying anymore. They really pulled their "A-team" off this game, it's really showing now. Between these models, and the recent hideous weapon models, it's clear that it's certainly not Blizzard's "A-team" on the game anymore.

"Malfurion. Looks. Awesome." - Lol. It's pretty evident that Blizzard has such a blind and brainwashed following that'll stick with them no matter how much they lame out on the game. I have an awesome bridge I'd like to negotiate a sale of.
    I suppose it would be best if you quiet and never came back then. Hell, might as well kill yourself so as not to accidently stumble upon anything that you disapprove of. I don't know how the world will go on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep teh changes coming! We have those revamped mechano-hogs for the goblins, now give us our monster worgen-boars or whatever it is they'll be getting!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly certain that the rocket trike is the new Engineering mount. The one on the right 60% speed and the one on the left 100%.

Deleted
    "Kanye West (Tier 2) *New* - Successfully interrupting a spell with Shield Bash or Pummel increases your damage by 5% for 30 sec/1 min."

Malfurion doesn't look polished to me. I like his man purse, and the wing concept I like too, but everything about his head seems really off. I believe they'll have something better to show us later, but you never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion is quite... exotic looking.

Looks as though Santa raped a pigeon while going down the chimney.

And thank god they finally put in a Battle for Gilneas Map, looking forward to that BG the most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerjam View Post
    nooooo mechano hog value is gone!
    really people still collect mounts and on those goblin mounts does it say anywhere that its a passanger mount . so people will still want them for that reason alone

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post

You, sir, are a silly troll.

I will say, some of the Malfurion model does look a bit silly. As a kid, I used to have a Malfurion action figure, and that's how I always imagined he'd be. Slightly more buff, with a cooler leather skirt, and a normal beard. I have to say, his beard and feet really bother me, but I have little problem with everything else. And of course, it's preference.

I would like to know more information about the Gilneas battleground, though.

---------- Post added 2010-07-30 at 01:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrath View Post
    I'm fairly certain that the rocket trike is the new Engineering mount. The one on the right 60% speed and the one on the left 100%.
    I'd assume it probably is, too. However, if it is, that would probably mean they are both 100%, and the one on the left is Horde, the one on the right Alliance.
    Last edited by Midgardian; 2010-07-30 at 01:51 AM.

Mounts : Red is probably an engineering mount and other is most likely a new brewfest mount considering it's made of kegs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Malf's model is hilarious lol

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Need more OP changes for Warriors so they will be even more OP then they are now.. -.-

I agree with all the ppl who said malfurion looks bad/silly/stupid/mediocre. Santa Claus Turned Druid. And Feathery. L O L.

Illidan, with the ugly ass model they gave him on wow, is still the hottest one of the twins. I don't care if he's "dead"

I like the Malfurion model for the most part. The one thing I'm not crazy about is the skirt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aonix View Post
    Need more OP changes for Warriors so they will be even more OP then they are now.. -.-
    Glad to see arms get some lovin'.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

15+ Year Old Account
    @Atenas: No way are you calling Illidan's model ugly. He looked amazing and nearly identical to what he looked like in the RTS. Perhaps he did a little to much GTL with his slightly overbuffed upper body, but overall he looks amazing. Malfy on the other hand, looks sweet, but it comes off as a little bit strange. The beard I understand if he just awoke from the Emerald Dream, but the wings just seem odd.