Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Whats the lore-wise justification for rocket shark with lasers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    STOP!! LOOK!!

So mastery was taken out, and now its back in? (in beta)

Something that was suppose to be a big planned change to the game, Mastery. Was taken out in the first place from the beta?!?!?! And now its back in?!?!?! wtf is going on?
    Because making the big class overhaul (31 points talent btrees) was necessary before having to take care of the amsteries.

PS : DEVILSAUR !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grouchi View Post
    Am I the only Disc priest tired of this being slapped around?

Absorption is such a crippling mechanism, that increasing it is the equivalent of giving your uncle Joey a 20% strength increase everytime he has sex with his wife.

The problem?

Uncle Joey only has sex with his wife once every two years... So yeah, stop giving us bullshit boost to something that is like 0.00000001% of our effective healing. Make it a more centralized boost ya lazy gnomes!
    Or how about you stop looking at recount to decide how good you're doing and realize that damage which is mitigated results in LESS healing required.

Quote Originally Posted by A J Rimmer View Post
    I think it's an undead *playing a guitar* on a dinosaur on a shark etc =D
    OMG it's so true, there is a freakin' guitar!

Deleted
    Only thing I am actually wondering is how well will blizzard balance damage in the end. Now there is no recount/skada in beta so only thing people may notice is that they get zerged somewhat fast in PvP but when addons will come I am thinking that some of those masteries are very, very nice while others are pretty crappy and people will notice it on their output.

Deleted
    The new Tol'vir looks really nice, Anyone know what the shark is actually for?

Glad to see combat rogues are still auto attack machines. Looks like some things will never change.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Only thing I am actually wondering is how well will blizzard balance damage in the end. Now there is no recount/skada in beta so only thing people may notice is that they get zerged somewhat fast in PvP but when addons will come I am thinking that some of those masteries are very, very nice while others are pretty crappy and people will notice it on their output.
    Yeah, they've said many times not to worry about PvP or PvE balance yet. They're just in the ideas/first implementation phase. No numbers have really been tweaked, with the exception of a few warrior numbers in the last build.

Quote Originally Posted by Droes View Post
    Love the enhancement mastery, to take fire damage in account as well!
    i cant believe they nerfed a buncha stuff cause they couldnt figure out to make warrior ae tanks

The death knight masteries are not live in-game. I tested blood dk with mastery gear on and got zero death strike barrier. Video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GcL6OsOzBQ

So I guess it is in the client but not activated.
    Last edited by GravityDK; 2010-07-31 at 09:03 AM.
    pwnwear.com on tanking and leadership.

[quote]

The bottom line is that we think all tanks need to be able to trivially handle the massive adds or straggling adds situations easily, or none of them should be able to.

[quote]

homogenization ftw - but seriously, if they end up going with none of them should be (which I doubt) that would require them to review already designed raid/dungeon encounters as well as require dps to actually pay attention to threat again and single target every pull...while I personally think that would be a good thing there is no way blizzard would have the balls to upset so many of their customer base whom consider the requirement to use their brains and/or situational talents to defeat mobs, while sacrificing dps in the process, heresy.

So any thoughts on what the new warrior AoE talent will be?

well there better be some ae warrior tanking of some type cause nerf every other class cause they cant figure out how to make warrior ae tank is absurd

i wanna say the warrior ae tanking will be a whirlwind type of bleed effect

"Undead on a Raptor on a Shark with frickin' laser beams" One of the funniest things i have ever seen on here!

Not sure how much mastery you will need at 85 though. Stats have sky rocketed.

HOLY SHIT.

Also the Tol'vir are rather...interesting looking. An actual race tied to a Titan instance is going to be amusing.

Addendum:...Iron Dwarves, Earthen, and Protectors of Titan lore aside...
    Last edited by Typhron; 2010-07-31 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grouchi View Post
    Am I the only Disc priest tired of this being slapped around?

Absorption is such a crippling mechanism, that increasing it is the equivalent of giving your uncle Joey a 20% strength increase everytime he has sex with his wife.

The problem?

Uncle Joey only has sex with his wife once every two years... So yeah, stop giving us bullshit boost to something that is like 0.00000001% of our effective healing. Make it a more centralized boost ya lazy gnomes!
    Yes, you're the only disc priest tired of it being slapped around, because apparently you're the only disc priest who doesn't understand that the thing that makes us different is absorbs and they're freaking awesome. The additional module for recount that guesses absorbs has mine with a minimum of half of my "healing" to be through absorbs. If you're not putting up shields and you're disc? You're doing it wrong.

Why I'm not surprised that Shamans got another filler in blue post just to say something not even important ? Where are the new offensive totems that they promised...

Quote Originally Posted by Kekbur View Post
    Whats the lore-wise justification for rocket shark with lasers ?
    They were all out of bubblegum.

Deleted
    I seriously hope this is an intentional reference to Austin Powers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh5Lh-tTSZQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw
    Last edited by mmoc50cfc41000; 2010-07-31 at 10:20 AM.

I can't believe no one's noticed.
    That isn't just any Undead on a raptor on a shark with frickin' laser beams.
    That's freaking Bergrisst. You know, lead guitarist of The Tauren Chieftains? Where have you dweebs been the last seven years? PSHHH.

Man, do your research, dudes.

Lol the Shark raptor undeath laser picture looks cool!!