Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

No druid forms gameplay vids yet?

Can someone post some druid stuff please? i wanna see how those funky forms play ingame

Yeah it would be nice to finally see the Worgen bear form and both troll forms.

Trolls are currently broken on beta right now so i cant do it myself =(

15+ Year Old Account
    Well...i have a video, it's not made in-game but...there is it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sGVf2hzLjE

Good luck.

Deleted
    I know that BlueXephos (AKA. YOGSCAST) did some worgen Beta videos in cat form. Not all that impressive if you ask me. And I really do hope still that Blizzard do something with the troll druid forms so they don't look like five year old children got ahold of a tablet and coloured them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    I know that BlueXephos (AKA. YOGSCAST) did some worgen Beta videos in cat form. Not all that impressive if you ask me. And I really do hope still that Blizzard do something with the troll druid forms so they don't look like five year old children got ahold of a tablet and coloured them in.
    They look nice IMO.
    I still wish for -all- the bear forms that Blizzard gives the bears actual shoulder bones. -_-
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    But... those colors you're not happy with are exactly what the trolls themselves look like. They're amazing renditions and I'm super happy with them. When did WoW players start thinking that every aspect of the game had to appeal to them? Don't like the troll forms, roll a tauren. Don't like taurens, don't play a druid if it's going to bother you that much. Don't like moonkin form, don't spec balance. Etc etc.

Easy peasy.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes im in love with the funky mohawk cat form... and, green bear? serious stuff mon

i like the troll forms, it really emphasizes on how colorful the trolls are.