Thread: Mort

Deleted

Bio: Morpheus

Name: Morpheus
    Nickname: the Professor
    Race: Undead
    Class: Rogue

Personality: Normal, sometimes jokes. Personality can change though
    Likes/Dislikes: His daggers. Philosophy. Cats. Alchemy. Dislikes people who hurt cats, people that kill the innocent and people that kill other people because of one man's mistake.

Appearance: He's as tall as any other Undead you have seen. There are bones here and there, nails on his feet and hands sharpened. Short black hair, golden eyes. He wears his monocle almost all the time.
    Equipped with Valorous Bonescythe or Bloodfang, depending on where he is. When he goes to Outland he wears Bloodfang most of the time, because it helps him blend in easier.
    Formal appearance includes a full tuxedo (jacket, boots, shirt, etc) and of course, his monocle.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Morpheus' greatest strength is his cunning and agility. Able to outsmart his foes, though sometimes his assumptions on others are not always right... and that proves to be his biggest weakness.

History:

Morpheus, as every other Undead, was once human. Alive.
    He was a hitman. He didn't stay much in one place. He was part of the Ravenholdt assassins and he was an alchemist. He did many missions and was promoted multiple times. He was involved in a corruption within Ravenholdt that he himself was not even aware of. In the spite of it, his wife and son were murdered and he was forced to hide.

The blades of hatred scarred his soul forever. He would not lay rest until he ended the lives of the ones responsible for his family's demise. Rage blinded him and that proved to be his end. Now he swears to never subdue to it again. He keeps himself in check.

Later on, he was raised by the Banshee Queen Sylvanas as Undead, and given a second chance. He setup his hitman base deep into the Alterac Mountains, where no one without powerful tracking abilities could find him. From his base of operations, he travelled around Azeroth, eliminating targets for money. He crafted the blades Cleopatra and Daniel. Those daggers he made out of the remnants of his past blades from Ravenholdt. Using his alchemical prowess, Morpheus created poisons that he inserted into his blades. Cleopatra's attack infects the target with a poison which made the target's wound so painful, that the enemy, who does not have the determination to resist the pain, immediately creates an opening for the Professor to strike. Daniel on the other hand, cripples the target for about thirty seconds, until the poison wears off. The foe cannot move during that period, unless the poison is cleansed.

Other weapons include: throwing knifes, throwing stars. It is very rare for him to bring a gun or bow to a battle but it has happened.

Morpheus is an agile Rogue, dodging attacks with ease and countering them too. He is weak against spells though and he is forced to shadowstep behind the spellcaster to avoid a spell. He is a man of tactics and cunning.

That is all about combat.

Morpheus doesn't have many friends. Though he trusts his friends, even with his life.
    He has a cat, Mr. Meowingtons.
    He earned the nickname Professor in his hitman afterlife. It is owed to his well-planned assaults and strikes, but people believe it is because of his signature monocle. That is a big mistake.
    Even though Morpheus lives excluded from the Forsaken in his safehouse, hidden in the Alterac Mountains, he still holds high respect for the Banshee Queen Sylvanas.

EDIT: I changed his name, because after careful consideration I was not satisfied with Mort. This is final.

EDIT 2: Added some stuff. Pictures of him will come when I get a hold of my computer where I have WoW, Modelviewer, Photoshop etc.

I might start a RP video machinima series with Morpheus some day and I'll be glad if I can include some RPers from here.
    Last edited by mmoc1cc94a666b; 2010-08-03 at 10:55 AM.

I like the idea, and it's the perfect length for a CRP profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    So... what happens now?

Follow the URL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!