Bio: Jargmane the Wanderer

Name: Jargmane the Wanderer
    Race:Quilboar
    Class:Warrior

Personality: Jargmane is a powerful warrior, quick to boast of his abilities to others and also quick to start a fight with someone else. He is highly critical of other people's opinions and ideas thinking only his to be the best, because of this most people dislike Jargmane. Although he is critical of other peoples actions, those that prove their strength to him earn his respect. Jargmane revels in combat and will gladly join a group on a quest, though he cares little for the safety or well being of the group. Jargmane has an extreme hatred of Orcs, Tauren and Centaur though he will not attack them unless they question his strength. Jargmane is also very selfish towards most people, he is unlikely to share with anyone aside from another quilboar.

Dislikes:Orcs,Centaur, Tauren

Appearance:Jargmane is exceptionally large for his race. He stand 6 feet tall and weighs nearly three hundred pounds. His face has scars from many battles. His tusks are also fairly large. His plate armor is a dark reddish color. He wears a hat with spikes that partially covers his eyes and his plate shoulder pads are decorated with spikes. Jargmane carries two axes. One axe on each side, he keeps them sharp and ready for combat. He also carries a pouch that he keeps blood shards in. He uses the blood shards to increase his power when facing a tough enemy. He carries a fishing pole on his back that he uses when he is not fighting.

History: Jargmane was born in The Barrens to a now extinct tribe besides himself. He learned at an early age how to fight with a sword. His tribe was in constant combat with Centaur and Tauren whom all battled each other for land. The arrival of the orcs sealed the fate of most quilboar as the orcs allied with the tauren to drive out the centaur and quilboar of the land. A few prominent tribes remained, but Jargmane's tribe was destroyed by the orcs and tauren.

Jargmane attempted to work with the remaining tribes to defeat the Orcs and regain some of their lost land, but with the rise of Charlga Razorflank and the disgusting alliance with the Scourge, Jargmane decided he would no longer have a part in helping them. Jargmane left the Barrens to explore the world.
    Last edited by The Sporebat; 2010-08-11 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be intresting, but could also be hard to join threads since quilboars basicly fights both alliance and horde. (maybe not ally in your case)

Yeah there are some limitations to playing him. I couldn't really go into cities with him, but I could help groups against a common enemy of both the alliance and horde or I could remain neutral in alliance vs horde threads.

Come on people. Give me some feedback please.

Quilboar wanderer, cool, I do like the idea behind it, but all I could think about was BristleBack from DotA, everytime you right click its a snarly snort in your ear.

But more ontopic, the lore behind your hate is good, are you looking to RP and forge some allies? It'd be pretty lonely out there for a lonesome pigman, but I could see this story developing... you never know.. Shatarath could be your calling? all sorts of characters lurking in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithic View Post
    Quilboar wanderer, cool, I do like the idea behind it, but all I could think about was BristleBack from DotA, everytime you right click its a snarly snort in your ear.

But more ontopic, the lore behind your hate is good, are you looking to RP and forge some allies? It'd be pretty lonely out there for a lonesome pigman, but I could see this story developing... you never know.. Shatarath could be your calling? all sorts of characters lurking in there.
    I would have to make some allies. It will probably either be a reluctant alliance or joining a group just to quench his thirst for battle and adventure.He will initially hate a lot of the other roleplayers, but further along he may open up and become a bit more friendly once the others prove themselves to be competent fighters. As for Shattrath, I don't think he would ever settle down there, but stopping there is a possibilty.

Are you going to give him some unique abilities/weaknesses that are Quilboar related? like give the warrior class a bit of a twist?
    So your probably going to like walk along, see some people fighting and befriend the ones that can fight well? =P.

I kinda wanna see where you would take his character lol. But then like how would you strike up a conversation with someone? Do you know common somehow?

According to Wowwiki the quillboars know common(or at least low common.)I have not really thought about unique abilities though I am more than open to suggestions. I will probably stumble into a group and he won't neccesarily befriend them immediately because of their fighting abilities, but the ones who are powerful he will have respect for. It is part of quillboar culture to respect those who are strong fighters (though I doubt he would respect an orc no matter how good at fighting he is.)

Search up Rigwarl the Bristleback, maybe theres some inspiration there =D

Quote Originally Posted by Lithic View Post
    Search up Rigwarl the Bristleback, maybe theres some inspiration there =D
    Haha I am quite familiar with Dota. I actually play Heroes of Newerth (a stand alone version of dota). I can't see Jargmane spitting snot on people as funny as it would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    well he could be a buddy for my ogre, since both of us are neutral and arent really affiliated with any clan. I could stop you from getting yourself killed in barfights :P

Sounds like a good idea to me. Just need to find a RP to start in.

How can I put my character name in my sig so people can click on it and be taken to this thread. Apparently i'm doing it wrong...
    Last edited by The Sporebat; 2010-08-11 at 06:01 PM.

[url= http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/744742-Bio-Jargmane-the-Wanderer] Jargmane the Wanderer [/ url]

without the spaces in the []'s

---------- Post added 2010-08-11 at 02:05 PM ----------

and to start RPing, you gotta submit an app... did you do so already?

10+ Year Old Account
    u just use the insert link tool to the post. wen you do that, youll have two links, change the one without the brackets to your character name. you can also change the color and stuff but thats a bit more complicated.

edit: just do what madgod says lol.
    Last edited by bajerman; 2010-08-11 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks Madgod. Yes, I submitted an app when I made this character and apparently i'm a member of the roleplaying group as far as I know.