Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    yes! cant wait to see what they do with RFC.

I had to laugh watching the MMO-report, when they quoted a Blizz employee saying that they wanted to pass what they "thought they might want to do" in regards to it's RealID thing. In other words, it wasn't about a community outrage over something that Blizzard did or were going to do. It was just something that Blizz thought about doing, and players gave feedback, so Blizz decided not to implement it.

Because it definitely wasn't Blizzard saying they wanted to invade our privacy, and a gigantic community outcry, became national news in England, etc... It definitely had nothing to do with that....

I think the revenants in WLK while trackable as elementals, are not true elementals in that they spring forth from the elemental plane, rather they are the soul of the warrior whose armor you see on them bound to an element. Which would be why you get armor off of them in WG for a quest and not elemental bindings, and revenant means visible ghost or reanimated corpse.
    Last edited by Riboflavin; 2010-08-02 at 05:41 PM.

I wish they would add the other dungeon that is in Stormwind.. The Stockades: Stormwind Vault. That would be pretty fun :] But nonetheless the revamped old one is pretty cool :]

When you enter combat with hogger he says, elwynn forest was merely a set back!

New elementals are freakin' AWESOME!

who is the hogger in the horde?

Deleted
    The level of detail upon those Elementals is fantastic. It puts the priority system into perspective, in my opinion.

I'd imagine the developers were roughly faced, at the beginning of this expansion, with a few choices:

Choice 1:

Awesome artwork for Zones, Items and NPCs.

Choice 2:

Updated player models.

Choice 3:

A compromise of some description.

Based on what I've seen so far, however, I'm quite happy to let them keep creating fantastic ingame models against anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Those elementals look amazing, and DLC a rare miss...
    His mount took his hearthstone. Took me a second to figure it out. ^_^

Man, I hope Enhancement get better, just not the class itself, but people playing them. They usually are looked down upon on my server for poor people's performance. Hope that changes things.

Quote Originally Posted by remendejo View Post
    who is the hogger in the horde?
    The closest thing to a horde's Hogger would be Gamon in Orgrimmar. He's a lowbie rogue quest guy that is neutral faction so horde are always picking on him ( chances are , if you go in Org , he's dead already ... only lv7 , poor guy )

Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    I think the revenants in WLK while trackable as elementals, are not true elementals in that they spring forth from the elemental plane, rather they are the soul of the warrior whose armor you see on them bound to an element. Which would be why you get armor off of them in WG for a quest and not elemental bindings, and revenant means visible ghost or reanimated corpse.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenant_%28folklore%29

Revenants are undeads. You find them in dungeons and dragons also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why cant they make Hogger a endgame boss instead?

Nuoh-mai-god. HOGGER RETURNS

Good thing the quest says that you have to defeat Hogger. Blizzard is not allowed to let him die. He will end up being a boss in one of the final raids of the game. You watch. I hope he gets a new model soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Cataclysm is based around 3 ("three") things:
    * Dragons
    * Naga
    * Elementals
    These 3 ("three") things all originate from:
    * Old Gods

I believe it may be you who cannot count.
    That is technically four things. Well, I agree with you both. Don't misleadingly bullet.

---------- Post added 2010-08-02 at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asiko View Post
    The level of detail upon those Elementals is fantastic. It puts the priority system into perspective, in my opinion.

I'd imagine the developers were roughly faced, at the beginning of this expansion, with a few choices:

Choice 1:

Awesome artwork for Zones, Items and NPCs.

Choice 2:

Updated player models.

Choice 3:

A compromise of some description.

Based on what I've seen so far, however, I'm quite happy to let them keep creating fantastic ingame models against anything else.
    There was a blue post a short whiles ago stating something about them recognizing the problem created by hi res armor and low res player models. I would expect that to mean they have plans for it, hopefully as a surprise to cataclysm.

this is just too epic

Deleted
    Wow... For second time since windfury nerf... Enhance got over 2 rows of text there!
    IN YOUR FACE MAGES! ^^

All bow down before THE GNOLL KING!!! a.k.a. Hogger XD

---------- Post added 2010-08-03 at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dace View Post
    this is just too epic
    dude yea....when i first saw it i laughed so hard i couldn't breathe....btw could you care to explain to me what the joke of this issue is...didn't quite get it...