Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    IMO Druids are #1 since they can be literally everything (tank, heals, melee dps, ranged dps) its so easy for them to grab gear and be like "oh its for my offspec"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my server its usually a DK or paladin, occasionally a rogue. However all classes are guilty of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    IMO Druids are #1 since they can be literally everything (tank, heals, melee dps, ranged dps) its so easy for them to grab gear and be like "oh its for my offspec"
    Check their talents. If someone got Feral/Resto, just don't give him any Boomkin Items.
    Also, most Feral Druids have double Feral specs (for PvE DPS, Tank, PvP). People with double Feral specs are Feral 99,9% of the time. They usually don't respec Boomkin/Resto often, so just don't give them any Resto/Boomkin items either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with the fella above. Its Druids.
    Last edited by Alluron; 2010-08-09 at 10:55 AM.

1.Hunters
    2.DKs
    3.Rogues
    4.Warriors
    5.Paladins

this are the classes that i saw ninja stuff the most

had a warrior ninja all the loot of broodlord in bwl 4 years ago - havent seen a ninja sinze relly.

So that my vote !

but isent this just a super pointless thread

Deleted
    Everyone that didn't raid pre-ToC content. Take a carefuly look at the ninja's achievements and you'll be as illuminated with this new awesome knowledge, just as fat spoiled western kids were after a Michael Moore documentary. Hands down!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCatLady View Post
    wrong, paladins take need on everything they can. That's a fact
    Sounds like a Druid got outted by a pally with duel spec...

My personal experiences wants to scream: ROGUE! But this is not entirely true, I've seen a couple hunters stealing DBW, along with deathknights. So I guess it has nothing to do with the class, but the person himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

ive had the worst luck with hunters and dk´s with ICC25 atleast, to the point i thought about moving my alt´s to another server.

i decided that the best way to get away from those ppl that can not seem to respect others playing the game was just to lead my own raids.
    allready had a few pugs and gotten compliments for not ninjaing stuff, wich i find odd becuz the ninja should be the exception ... not the rule as it has become on my server.

druids and mages are the worst that I've found
    help!

I would Probably say Druid's think about druids we can steal all other casters cloth if ur in a pug the leader wont care that they have they use leather because casting leather dosnt drop as often a cloth and they're given the exact same stats apart for amour with as a caster you shouldnt worry about