this is what happens when i am trying to log on msn/battlenet

allways when i am trying to log on Msn/Battlenet account mang . or youtube it shows me this link

http://img713.imageshack.us/f/dl7557...134403741.jpg/

you got 2 buttons to press on

green one is click her if you want to close this site
    red one is continue on this website (not recomonded)

i cant even log windows live msn

been checking my firewall but dident see any thing that is blocking those sites
    Arthas: Father! Is it....over?
    King menethil: No, the raid resets next week.
    Arthas: I see..

Check your computer's date. If it's off by years, that's what happens.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

checked it and no its not

It's because it's http*s*, I think. I think older versions of IE consider them dangerous. Don't ask me why though. I think it's still safe to continue, but it's better if you wait for a more knowledgable person to answer this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Check your C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file. There should be no entries in it (unless you have specifically put entries in it) other than possibly a "127.0.0.1 localhost" or "::1 localhost" entry.

Other than the above, try a different browser. It's possible that your IE has been hijacked. In any case, I wouldn't proceed, unless you want to risk handing out your account information.

Check the keylogger sticky. The procedures in that post should cover pretty much any type of malware from keylogger to browser hijack to virus.

i did what you said and no it wasnt any entries on it.

and other thing about my Ie has been hacked . why does it block msn to Live one

15+ Year Old Account
    If someone has hijacked your browser, then it's possible that they're redirecting valid URLs to sites designed to capture your login information. I'm not quite sure why they'd want your MSN login, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    If someone has hijacked your browser, then it's possible that they're redirecting valid URLs to sites designed to capture your login information. I'm not quite sure why they'd want your MSN login, though.
    and how do i gett rid of this?

To be honest, if you're not sure how to proceed and you know nobody who is more at home with computers, the safest is to back up your files and reinstall windows.

Anyway, as Cilraaz suggested, try another browser first. Like firefox, opera or chrome.
    Run programs like http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/ and http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html to see if they can find something.
    Last edited by Amorac; 2010-08-02 at 08:05 PM.
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

If hes hijacked changing browsers will do nothing. If the sticky cilraaz linked doesn't work you may have to just reformat the HD which IMO is the best solution.

And what would be the easiest way to find out if he is or isn't hijacked ? I guess trying another browser..

An easy way to find out if your hijacked is type the address to a well known web address IE yahoo etc. if you arent directed to your website then you have just figured it out and in way less time.

No... then you have figured out IE is (bleeped) not that your whole system is hijacked.

I'm not saying that an another browser won't show the same results as IE but having worked with IE since NT4 I've run into some weird glitches.