Can I do 25-mans with this laptop?

Im being forced to buy this laptop What do you experts say, will I be able to do 25-mans on this? This is the convertible i'll be getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpowder View Post
    Im being forced to buy this laptop What do you experts say, will I be able to do 25-mans on this? This is the convertible i'll be getting.
    If by forced you mean forced to use that store, get the Toshiba Qosmio X500 instead. That is meant for gaming. It's also significantly cheaper.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowIceAvian View Post
    No, because of the integrated graphics. You won't be able to play anything on it besides perhaps Half Life and the original Starcraft.

...Why the hell does a laptop have 8 gigabytes of RAM and a fucking CORE I7 PROCESSOR but integrated graphics? You're getting severely ripped off, especially for that price.
    sometimes, people need processing power and ram for things other than playing video games. Looks like a tablet capable of a good amount of multitasking in the business, or grown-up world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tertal View Post
    sometimes, people need processing power and ram for things other than playing video games. Looks like a tablet capable of a good amount of multitasking in the business, or grown-up world.
    Tablets are mostly toys except for few highly specific tasks, and getting one without damn good reason is stupid. It costs crapton more than regular laptop, and because it's small screen it's pretty bad for any multitasking either unless you consider vent/winamp/spotify on the background multitasking.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowIceAvian View Post
    ...Why the hell does a laptop have 8 gigabytes of RAM and a fucking CORE I7 PROCESSOR but integrated graphics? You're getting severely ripped off, especially for that price.
    Compiling code...
    Databasing of various types...
    2D image editing...

there are lots of reasons.

On a side note gaming laptops work fairly well for solid modeling.

Video is a Palit GTS450. Main display is a 24" full HD TV. Secondary display is an ACER 19" lcd at 1440x900.

Quote Originally Posted by Moobious View Post
    Compiling code...
    Databasing of various types...
    2D image editing...
    All of those will be somewhere between masochism and hell on 1280x800 screen size.
    Trolling should be.