Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Uldum looks awesome and huge too.Some of the wallpapers make me think there will be some puzzles in the dungeons(Karazhan Chess FTW?).

Oh, awesome. Make Hammer of the Righteous AOE only. Our one interesting and unique move. At least we can still be Captain America and throw shields at people. Fun.

At least they're fixing us. We're apparently 'broken' in wrath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    Still no love for Death Knights
    Yeah, what's with the lack of DK info. Haven't heard a peep about them in quite a while. I guess blizz might be happy with how they are and likely not to implement too many changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The giant mobs in that Chamber SS look sick...

And the last SS of the statue being unearthed is interesting.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monxerot View Post
    Hater post be hatin
    2.Furries FURRIES EVERYWHERE...and they ruin everything :c First the worgen which most likely if not already will spawn several pages of "delightful pron" and now these...Tolvir sphynxlooking...THINGS uggh...enough already >_<
    No-one else but you actually thinks about it. Maybe it's your mind that's perverted, as you seem to think about it so much? The actual furries don't bring it up, it's all the people "hating" them that constantly bring it up and are an annoyance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would give my left arm for the Tol'vir to be a playable race - horde side of course

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Yeah, what's with the lack of DK info. Haven't heard a peep about them in quite a while. I guess blizz might be happy with how they are and likely not to implement too many changes.
    But i want more changes to Blood Tree, still doesnt feel like a "Tank" tree to me. Sure, it has a lot more tanking talents now they have been moved in from Frost and Unholy but it doesnt feel like anything "New & Unique" has been added.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    No-one else but you actually thinks about it. Maybe it's your mind that's perverted, as you seem to think about it so much? The actual furries don't bring it up, it's all the people "hating" them that constantly bring it up and are an annoyance.
    Truth be told I think A LOT of people have noticed this. They just don't care.

One could blame that all the changes done to each and every class is monumental and will change the face of the game as we see it, possibly giving us brand new experiences to observe, and that one small visual niche is invisible in comparison to everything around it. I blame Theralion and Valiona.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Harrison Jones!!??!! No way, you got to be kidding me xD

Blizz devs gone wild xD

BTW good looking Prot changes, makes me a bit more excited about tanking than on live, which is boring as hll xD
    Last edited by Neoz; 2010-08-03 at 09:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    But i want more changes to Blood Tree, still doesnt feel like a "Tank" tree to me. Sure, it has a lot more tanking talents now they have been moved in from Frost and Unholy but it doesnt feel like anything "New & Unique" has been added.
    I agree, I want the changes in the DK trees to make me get excited like all the pally and mage changes lately do. I dont even play those classes but Im always like "cool!"

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

am I the only one that would rather play a Tolvir than a goblin or worgen? sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoz View Post
    Harrison Jones!!??!! No way, you got to be kidding me xD

Blizz devs gone wild xD

BTW good looking Prot changes, makes me a bit more excited about tanking than on live, which is boring as hll xD
    You know he's already in the game, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hrm. I'm intrigued by the Ramkahen. Tol'vir afflicted by the Curse of Flesh? How come only some were afflicted, and how did it happen to them? Things just got more interesting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no love for Death Knights, Mages, Rogues, Hunters, Priests, Shamans, Warlocks
    Fixed, were not Paladins or Warriors. We don't deserve love apparantly

Uldum is mouth watering, I assume those skinned Tol'Vir have caught the curse of flesh somehow

Either way Uldum is going to be my Hearthstone I feel

Quote Originally Posted by Salz View Post
    I would give my left arm for the Tol'vir to be a playable race - horde side of course
    Keep dreaming, they'd be Alliance

Centaur catman.. Yeah this is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Oh, awesome. Make Hammer of the Righteous AOE only. Our one interesting and unique move. At least we can still be Captain America and throw shields at people. Fun.

At least they're fixing us. We're apparently 'broken' in wrath.
    well the way they are going at us not making up their mind AT ALL xD we might just end up alot more broken then they thought we were.

Tho with current build single target seems rather dull, judge of cd, cs till 3 stacks of hpow and shield+ avengers on cd. Thought they were going to make it interesting this is static and wont make a good paladin differ alot from a bad one..

Was funny how they tried to make 15% block and hs not be so important when they had weaved it so bad u couldnt keep it up to now have made it a product of the precious hpower xD
    Last edited by Faladrath; 2010-08-03 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Fixed, were not Paladins or Warriors. We don't deserve love apparantly
    I don't call this terrible 3 button and a proc "rotation" love, my friend. It's punishment. For what? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Faladrath View Post
    well the way they are going at us not making up their mind AT ALL xD we might just end up alot more broken then they thought we were.

Tho with current build single target seems rather dull, judge of cd, cs till 3 stacks of hpow and shield+ avengers on cd. Thought they were going to make it interesting this is static and wont make a good paladin differ alot from a bad one..

Was funny how they tried to make 15% block and hs not be so important when they had weaved it so bad u couldnt keep it up to now have made it a product of the precious hpower xD
    Yes, the rotation looks more than dull. It's asleep-at-the-wheel pants-on-head-retarded boring.

I've been a Pally tank for a while. I endured Seal-twist and reflective damage.

I'm not sure I can endure falling asleep every fight because we have 1 unique move...which is throwing a damn shield like a comic book super-hero.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I don't call this terrible 3 button and a proc "rotation" love, my friend. It's punishment. For what? I don't know.

Yes, the rotation looks more than dull. It's asleep-at-the-wheel pants-on-head-retarded boring.

I've been a Pally tank for a while. I endured Seal-twist and reflective damage.

I'm not sure I can endure falling asleep every fight because we have 1 unique move...which is throwing a damn shield like a comic book super-hero.
    Well it's just nice to know something about your class at least. Most of us are being kept completely in the dark and when a blue post does go up it's nothing but 1 class all the time

Deleted
    Nice to have a 20 second zone where if you get some adds, paladins are fucked.

Kinda like a DK who blows his runes.

I think pala's now lack an instant unlimited target aoe just to get mobs hitting them so the other aoe's can kick in, or make Hammer hit more targets, like swipe/thunderclap/howling blast.

Because if you dump your consecrate in the wrong place, you're up shit street for half a minute.