Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I have been wondering the same thing for years. Would be nice to see some of them in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Rape by harpy.... neat.
    You forgot "then eaten" part...

Ogres just don't have as much sexual dimorphism as most humanoid races, the one difference between male and female ogres is hidden beneath their loincloths. As for satyrs? They're just misogynists, they only turn male night elves into satyr.
    Last edited by Cluck; 2010-08-03 at 12:26 PM.

Traditionally, satyrs have always been only male in the same way that harpies have always been only female.

Ogres, not so much, but they probably never really thought it was an issue.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Rape by harpy.... neat.
    Traditionally Harpies are very ugly.

Only in WoW are they feathered feisty hotties.

I think they don't just need a female satyr or ogre model.That does not mean they don't have females in story.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found a picture of both male and female satyrs.

Of course, not from WoW.

Ogres are Asexual. You havent noticed some of them having 2 heads? Clearly those are the ones that are starting to split up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Ogre...

Quote Originally Posted by Yingyang View Post
    Ogres are Asexual. You havent noticed some of them having 2 heads? Clearly those are the ones that are starting to split up.
    You're making an assumption and passing it off as fact, when you clearly don't already know much about ogres. The two-headed ones are a mutation, the same way you might find a snake with two heads. The only difference is that it's more common.

<edit> Woops, forgot that the two-headed ogres AREN'T a naturally occurring mutation, they were created by Gul'dan.

Also, I believe there's a drawing of a female ogre they made for the table top game or something... I'm very glad it's not in game.
    Last edited by Lotice; 2010-08-03 at 04:50 PM. Reason: derp, screwed up my lore

Quote Originally Posted by Lotice View Post
    Also, I believe there's a drawing of a female ogre they made for the table top game or something... I'm very glad it's not in game.

Woops, forgot that the two-headed ogres AREN'T a naturally occurring mutation, they were created by Gul'dan.
    Thats a unlabeled picture from the Warcraft I manual, no one really knows what it is.

And Gul'dan didn't make two-headed ogres, Beyond the Dark portal says they were always around along with Ogre mages. Gul'dan just made Ogre mages(Super intelligent ogres with magic powers) more common.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperblast View Post
    Thats a unlabeled picture from the Warcraft I manual, no one really knows what it is.

And Gul'dan didn't make two-headed ogres, Beyond the Dark portal says they were always around along with Ogre mages. Gul'dan just made Ogre mages(Super intelligent ogres with magic powers) more common.
    These included monstrous two-headed versions that were created by Gul'dan and brought through the portal after the First War to act as enforcers to quell needless infighting between the orc clans.
    wowwiki says otherwise. Also whatever that thing from the manual is I'm still glad it's not in game.
    Last edited by Lotice; 2010-08-03 at 04:53 PM.

You're making an assumption and passing it off as fact, when you clearly don't already know much about ogres. The two-headed ones are a mutation, the same way you might find a snake with two heads. The only difference is that it's more common.

<edit> Woops, forgot that the two-headed ogres AREN'T a naturally occurring mutation, they were created by Gul'dan.

L2 sarcasm

wowwiki says otherwise. Also whatever that thing from the manual is I'm still glad it's not in game.
    Wowwiki does not equal the total truth, in this case its using outdated lore.

Even Warcraft II says two headed ogres were around before Gul'dan,

Female Furbolgs?

GIEF!!
    Still waiting on the skillscore addon ...

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilte View Post
    Female Ogre...

I like this one better.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are loads of things in game that have no unique female models. Off the top of my head (and correct me if I'm wrong) I think of Leper Gnome, Trogg, Furbolg, Satyr, Ogre, Fel Orc, Gnoll, Tuskar, Cata Pygmy?, Consortium, Taunka, Worgen, Wolvar, Gronn, lock demon form, iron boot flask, noggenfogger and I am sure there are many more. The only strictly female models I can think of at the moment are the succubus and harpies. I'm not dying and whining to see female versions of everything in game but I can't say it wouldn't be nice if they were included or thought about a bit more. Yes I am a female player and yes I do get sick of seeing mostly male everything. Males aren't the only things that can be super cool and powerful. I also find it odd how a male dominated game doesn't have more lady figures O.o

Deleted
    now this is a female ogre,

Now something completely different, what do you guys think of chicks that rapes dudes?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klippan View Post
    now this is a female ogre,

Now something completely different, what do you guys think of chicks that rapes dudes?
    Rapeface (left) vs. trollface (right). This image will now chase after me in nightmares.