Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I thought the Titans made you an aspect by buffing you and giving you something to guard (like the aspects of magic/life), or something like that. Sure, Chromie could be the new leader of the bronze dragonflight, but I doubt she would become an Aspect.
    She is a He.

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    She is a He.
    wut

Quite certain chromie is a female.

Quote Originally Posted by TaciturnBob View Post
    wut

This

Quote Originally Posted by TaciturnBob View Post
    wut

/agree

Deleted
    Can somebody explain this to me like.. I'm not huge on lore but this sounds exciting ! >_<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    Can somebody explain this to me like.. I'm not huge on lore but this sounds exciting ! >_<
    The new rare spawn used to be a Bronze Dragon protecting the Caverns of Time.
    The Bronze their mortal enemies are the Dragons known as the "Infinite Dragons".
    That this Bronze Dragon is now a Infinite Dragon is like "The Oil on the Fire" and adds something very important to something speculated for a long time:
    Infinite Dragons are in fact former Bronze Dragons.

But I'd like to keep this as a speculation.
    Who knows, this might just be his "Future self", and his "present self" might be in the Caverns self.
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    The new rare spawn used to be a Bronze Dragon protecting the Caverns of Time.
    The Bronze their mortal enemies are the Dragons known as the "Infinite Dragons".
    That this Bronze Dragon is now a Infinite Dragon is like "The Oil on the Fire" and adds something very important to something speculated for a long time:
    Infinite Dragons are in fact former Bronze Dragons.

But I'd like to keep this as a speculation.
    Who knows, this might just be his "Future self", and his "present self" might be in the Caverns self.
    Ahh thats really interesting. So in a sense, the Bronze dragons we help today could well be part of the infinate? Spooky!

Chromie could infact be a male dragon. It's actual name is Chronormu and the suffix -mu at the end of a bronze dragon's name means that it's male, -mi for female. Take it for what you will.

Judging by people's reactions regarding Chromie, I could see the fun in her(him/whatever) being the leader of thhe infinite dragonflight, imagine the uproar

Quote Originally Posted by Raith View Post
    Chromie could infact be a male dragon. It's actual name is Chronormu and the suffix -mu at the end of a bronze dragon's name means that it's male, -mi for female. Take it for what you will.
    hermaphrodrake?

Quote Originally Posted by Raith View Post
    Retcon to pleas all the Chromie fan boys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sapiorion View Post
    hermaphrodrake?

Oooh oooh, be cool and ancient Greek, haemaphrodrake?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

I'm fairly sure that Chromie was recently confirmed to be female.