Stormwind Vault?

Will we get to see this place in cata. thanks to deathwing's destruction of the park and drainage of the cannals some of the prisonares may have been abel to escape there cells. I mean the dungeon exsists in game there is even a loading screen and a map for it.

If you are talking about the portal between the main area and the old city, they actually removed the portal on beta and replace it with a fountain. Give me a minute and I'll see if I can find the pic I saw.

---------- Post added 2010-08-03 at 03:18 PM ----------

yay for changing tenses mid sentence... my high-school english teacher should slap me.

Actually, the Stormwind Vault is located opposite of where the Stockades are, closer to the keep. I believe its the island in the middle of intersection between Trade, Old Town, Dwarven District, and Cathedral District. Its supposed to be the magical equivalent of the Stockades, housing the various Undead, Magi, Demons etc that are prisoners of the Kingdom of Stormwind.

As such, there's no structural damage to that building so its unlikely that we'll see anything like that. Its always possible for the future, but I doubt it.

Noakh, you're refering to the area that many speculated was to be used for player housing if it were to ever be added, and yes its now less of a gate and more of a fountain.

Would be pretty cool.

agree with everything in this thread, except the topic

Not that it really matters..but I dont think it is the migical equiv...The magical human prison is Tol'Barad..or atleast was.

I think that prison was for demons n such

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm pretty sure that the island prison is still in the latest Cata build? As long as the portal stays there, there is always hope it may be implemented at a later time.