So what does legion have more to offer compared to wod?

I played the beta abit , some animations are different but the mechanics and talents overall are pretty much similar to wod , i dont see anything new personally , what will legion do better than wod?

10+ Year Old Account
    Endgame...just in general.

Dungeons will be relevant after the regular/heroic gearing thanks to the keystone system so that doesn't get old as opposed to currently where Mythic dungeons can become outdated after gearing up enough.

The raids in WoW are generally always good so that's not a worry. I hear that Emerald Nightmare and the Nighthold are very good raids and it's nice to not have the "Spiky Orc Raid" again. The twisted landscapes of the Nightmare and the Nightboune's citadel make for some great locations.

World Quests are much more enjoyable than daily quest hubs or Apexis questing. You'll actually use the entire Broken Isles as your "endgame" zone. The rewards scale with you as well (gear anyway) so it stays relevant.

Suramar is an entire story zone dedicated to characters that have hit 110 and done the main story quests in the previous 4 zones. It's a VERY cool zone, they've not done one like this before and it's amazing. Basically it's there for the story and not because you HAVE to do it, although it's recommended I admit so that you can get in the Mythic Dungeons locked behind Suramar progression.

Class quests, this is something I love because every class has their own campaign that the other classes don't get. Shaman deal with the Elemental Lords, Rogues work with SI:7 to deal with demonic infiltration, and Demon Hunters work on finding Illidan. Everyone has their own unique story to play with and that makes replay-ability of different classes enjoyable.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I played the beta abit , some animations are different but the mechanics and talents overall are pretty much similar to wod , i dont see anything new personally , what will legion do better than wod?
    So.... You didn't check anything but animations, mechanics and talents? Seriously?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    i doubt you played the beta.

Formerly known as Arafal

Hard to really hold a proper conversation with such as piss poor OP as the kickoff point.

I wish the mods would just lock retardo threads like these. Theres literally tens of thousands of pages detailing what Legion has going for it. Some open ended shit like "had a quick look and it felt the sameish" is just a pointless thread.

Nothing. you saw everything /s

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    So.... You didn't check anything but animations, mechanics and talents? Seriously?
    What else can i check in the beta?

7+ Year Old Account
    Everything we will have on launch + the raids and Mythic+

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean you didn't notice the new isles on your map ? There is content in it. Try listening to the soundtrack too.

This just proves that there is no way you played the beta. Think what you're saying is you played the PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was an entire new continent to enjoy for starters. I know people could create level 110s and figure out how classes worked on the PvP realms but making a character on the leveling server was quite enjoyable for me. I know despite doing it twice now I'm going to enjoy leveling in Legion a lot. And now I know MY optimal route based on profession quests for me.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing useful about this thread.

Closing.