Druid/Unholy DK questions

Heya. I got started on my first arena team recently with an unholy DK, and we're doing decent, but certain group comps are really giving us problems

This first one isn't about specific comps, but I've been starting buffing myself, going cat, and stealthing. I won't buff the DK so they don't know its a druid instead of a rogue, and act accordingly. My problem here is I hardly ever remember to drop mark on my partner when I break stealth, either because I don't think he'll need it, or I'm busy spam healing because they're tunnel visioning him. Would I be better just dropping mark and hope they don't check his buffs, or would I be better off doing the same thing, and just really working on remembering to drop mark?

The first is rogue/caster. The way we get screwed over on this one is usually I'll start in stealth, they'll start to tunnel vision the DK, I'll break to spam heal, and I'll get CC'd by the caster while they continue the burn on the DK. I'll usually have to trink to keep him alive (he does use his Anti magic zone, and shell). After I trink, the rogue will usually restealth, and work me over with a stunlock after my trinket is blown, and the DK (usually having blown his Anti-magic stuff) is pretty much dead by the time I'm out of stunlock. If not, they caster will usually throw a silence in the last sec of stunlock and the rogue will switch to make sure he's dead.

Double DPS teams, depending on comp sometimes can work us over. if they can throw enough dps (they almost always focus fire the DK while CCing me).

DPS/Healer teams are usually not a problem.

Is there an Unholy/Druid guide somewhere? I couldn't find one on Arena Junkies. Thanks again for any help.

Don't start in cat form; that's an outdated BC tactic. Fully buff and be ready to go from the start. With double DPS teams, especially against a rogue+dps you're going to want to pre HoT both you and your teammate fully, including three life blooms and an abolish poison. If they attack you, you'll need your DK to peel one of them off of you. And if they attack the DK, throw everything you've got toward healing him. If you can get far enough away, where you're at less of a risk of getting swapped to, throw your CC's onto their more dangerous target.

The pre hotting will prevent you from having to trinket early. And you must drill it into your DKs head to use hit defensive CDs liberally, don't try and "save them."

Communication is key. Tell your partner EVERYTHING that you do or is being done to you. EVERYTHING!!! "I'm sapped" "Innervating, keep them off me" "Cycloning pally"

After you can gain some control you will want to DPS one of your targets down, then Cyclone him and swtich to the partner, etc.

These are some i've found.
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=71744
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=58091

I am neither a druid, nor a DK, but I have fought the comp often. CoI until you're button for it is broken, and peel the shit out of any melee.

GL

Balls Deep!!

What I recommend is buffing him. You buffing him makes the opposing team not to instantly try and get in combat as they would against a rogue trying to avoid sap. Make sure you bounce targets as well. The druid leads the way in this comp, meaning it is the druids job to tell the DK when his Cyclone DR is up on one target, so the DK can switch to the other. On double DPS teams, try full hotting your DK once then CCing one of the DPS(ranged preferably, a melee can easily be kited by a halfway decent DK.) After the beginning burst has been stopped, most team's coordination will crumble. When this happens, it is time to begin the bouncing. DK/Rdruid is meant to outlast the other comp in most cases.

Good Luck, Hope I could help.