Cool Rogue Cataclysm PvP talents

This is a hypothetical question but which talent tree would you prefer to go down for the sake of PvPing if your playing Cataclysm and lets say already hit level 85. Assassination/ Combat/ Subtlety ? Which tree and why for pvp?

Deleted
    Beta Cataclysm. That is all.

i'd try out combat first just because i love killing spree, but probably end up back at assassination. don't like subtlety for some reason, that could change of course but right now subtlety bores me.

Subtlety is sweet-jesusly amazing atm. According to my rogue friends anyhow.

(This is of course, speaking from the Beta and nothing more than the B.E.T.A!)

10+ Year Old Account
    i always liked subtlety ^^

I wish assassination was more pvp oriented... but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate ppl who roll combat for pvp atm, one button is just pointless.

OT: assination is looking good atm, vendatta to fook up stealth might be usefull, sublty ive never got the hang of playing so cant comment.
    Chow is my love monkey.

Well I've played all 3 trees and here is what I think.

Sublety - as always will remain a very strong pvp tree like always it will probably remain strong picking off the sickly sheep people who wonder off on their own.

Combat - there is no doubt combat will quickly become the pvp favorite tree among many rogues with the increased healing and reduced damage taken from improved recouperate and the greater armor bonus from reinforced armor for survivability. These will make a rogue he able to stand toe to toe with a ret fury arms dk so on and just stand there wacking away at each other.

Assassination - Vendetta seems like a friggin awsome talent but far too conditional to have much worth.

So depending on what you want jump into the Frey and kill away or quickly kill the lone sheep really : /

The condition for using Vendetta is that some one needs to die. 30 seconds of 20% more damage and the fact that they can't hide from you gets that done.

In no way is it situational, You pop Vendetta when you want some one dead.

Also, the Recuperate talent is at the top and only two points, every PvP spec is going to include it, that is not a Combat defining talent. If you throw 50% more armor from leather you're probably still below or at mail values. A warrior or ret paladin is still going to rip your face off if you just try to beat on each other.