Thread: pally?

pally?

For a ret pally what are your options in 2's and 3's? preferibly best options to get to 1800+ thanks
    I dont fail your just OP

Quote Originally Posted by icarusato View Post
    For a ret pally what are your options in 2's and 3's? preferibly best options to get to 1800+ thanks
    respec prot?

Deleted
    2's would be ret/rogue, ret/mm, ret/priest

3's WRD (arms/ret/druid), RRP (rogue/ret/priest) and HRS (mm/ret/shaman)

10+ Year Old Account
    Respect protribution or holy if you expect to get anywhere. Ret is pretty much dead in arena as all we ever really had was burst and self heals & now that burst is gone when fighting targets with resilience. Our self heals are not even that good as the only way they are instant is if we are in melee & that never happens vs a ranged class player with half a brain.

Seriously though if you must go dps for arena go protribution it brings all the burst of ret but with much more survivability as well as a way to catch ranged classes and stop casters from kiting.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Like everyone else said, respec protribution. You'll notice an increase in burst (depending on weapon for HoR) and survivability.

ret/rogue is the most effective 2v2 setup for a paladin

3v3 i wouldn't bother.. ret is pretty weak in arena unless you're with a co-ordinated debuffer.

The best we pallies who like pvp can hope for is the rated BG's in Cataclysm. We got the potential to be really good there, but for arena's... well I don't need to say much more.