Poll: What class to PvP with?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

PvPing what class?

Im going to start a new character wich will focus on PvP, However i want to play a class where you dont just smash one button and theire dead (starfall, bladestorm etc etc)

Please vote and give replies
    Last edited by Fryseboks; 2010-08-06 at 04:34 PM.

lately i've been playing my mage much more than my rogue. Casters just feel pretty ridiculous right now with all the crazy amounts of haste they can get to blow people up with and get almost uninterruptable CC cast times
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Mage. FotM yeah.

Mage sounds good, been trying it but it seem to have mana problems

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue's are also fun to play, mutilate is awesome
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

go affli lock. its challenging to master, and you dont have mana problems :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fryseboks View Post
    Mage sounds good, been trying it but it seem to have mana problems
    Yeah I totally know what you mean, blizz should give mages like stones to bring mana back, or even better give us an spell to regenerate mana with a cooldown or something, that may help a bit I believe.

rogues are awsum :P but waaay to squishy imo, a priest is less squishy nowadays

---------- Post added 2010-08-06 at 06:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Taurrus View Post
    Yeah I totally know what you mean, blizz should give mages like stones to bring mana back, or even better give us an spell to regenerate mana with a cooldown or something, that may help a bit I believe.
    stop trollin, mage have mana stones etc, but they still as the troll says have cooldown

Deleted
    You should definitely choose rogue, you cant just oneshot everyone and it take skills to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper590 View Post
    You should definitely choose rogue, you cant just oneshot everyone and it take skills to play them.
    i will test the rogue, have one at 80 but think i dont even have an honorable kill if you think besides world PvP:P

elemental
    lava bur..

oh, something with more than 3 buttons? Rogue, mage or DISC (not shadow) priest
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    elemental
    lava bur..

oh, something with more than 3 buttons? Rogue, mage or DISC (not shadow) priest
    Yeah, elemental shaman have more keybinds and buttons than rogues, sorry kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fryseboks View Post
    Im going to start a new character wich will focus on PvP, However i want to play a class where you dont just smash one button and theire dead (starfall, bladestorm etc etc)

Please vote and give replies
    Voted, rogue and mage. I had a lot of pvp experience in vanilla and tbc with rogue. Was
    A blast, recently been leveling a mage in the mid 60 and I am having a blast with him now.

I played resto druid in tbc, it was a nice change.

Quote Originally Posted by Posokhov View Post
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegosh View Post
    No.
    Yes.

Fire mage, go nuke 'em.

Back to the topic at hand:
    - Frost mages and affliction locks are the two highest skill capped casters, bar none.
    - Unholy DKs are the highest skill capped melee, but they're in a pretty sorry state currently when they aren't surrounded by amazing players and amazing themselves.
    - Warriors perform well against bad players because of bladestorm by itself. A lot more goes into getting the fullest potential out of a warrior than charge + bladestorm. Granted, you also have the option of prot, which is disgustingly strong as a PvP spec currently.

Yes.
    I arena on both.

If your playing well. No

Elemental shaman has the difficulty of ringing a fucking dorbell
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

If you want a real challenge roll shaman, but go enhance. More buttons than you can shake a stick at and a defensive CD that you need to regenerate mana.