Poll: Favorite Class?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Favorite class and why?

Post your favorite/main character class, along with the reasons why you prefer this one to the other 9.

Druid because I think the healing is really fun.

Druid.
    It is so much more versatile than any other class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a rogue, mostly out of attachment to that particular character. After all these years playing her, I do have an emotional attachment with the rogue and always miss her if I stop playing it for awhile. Also, with the exception of Tier 6 and Sunwell, she has been my primary raiding toon since vanilla (I raid on several alts but they are lower priority) so I like to keep my focus on her for consistency.

However, my favourite class is probably shaman, particularly resto spec. I've played a resto shaman since classic, and currently have two at the level cap, and another camped in a low level PvP bracket. I think it's a fun, dynamic class with a lot of useful tools and abilities.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Priest, because I just love where that class is now and playstyle. Warrior is a VERY VERY close second though, especially now that 1h fury is valid again

Deleted
    I used to be a dedicated shaman,but i guess i got bored of him,so i will chose warrior,dunno why but i realy like his gameplay maybe beacuse its still a "new"class for me and im new on tanking,thats all

Deleted
    I used to be a dedicated shaman, played that class since classic as my main, with a bit here and there alts goin main once in a while, but always sticked to shaman.. until now, where i found my druid to be so much more fun to play, even tho i still enjoy shamans, both resto and enhancement, i still havnt been bothered to level it up to 85 yet, now my main focus are on my feral druid and my disc priest, in pvp which i both enjoy alot.

TL;DR: Druid is my favourite class

Warrior. CLEAVIN' STUFFS!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Kinda hard to decide, I play my Warrior/Shaman/Hunter equally and don't really favor one over the other but if I were to favor one just a tad bit more than the other two it would be my Hunter.

I picked druid.

I used to play a warrior main and a shaman main.
    I've played Hunter/rogue blah blah blah

I picked the druid though because of it's diversity. I also play feral and enjoy that fact I can switch specs and use pretty close to the same gear. Or if I get upgrades I can use the old gear to gear the off spec.

Plus I can hump things!!!! DUHHHH BEST CLASS EVER!

Hunter : Fast-paced ranged gameplay with a huge tool-set in both PvE and PvP, probably one of the highest skill-cap in PvP atm.

I used to love Warriors, played one from 2.2 to 4.0.1 as my main, but Cataclysm design just disgust me from the class, specialy as far as Arms PvP goes. Fury is still decent fun in PvE even if the current heroic encounters are extremely frustrating to play as Melee and our AoE is non-existant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like DK because it just feels right to me.

Warrior - More buttons than other classes

i love to tank so my warrior then my paladin but befor i liked tanking it was my rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Dubzil View Post
    Warrior - More buttons than other classes
    Not really, Blizzard removes more and more with each cata patch :/.

Paladin, i love the diversity

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladin, because of the versatility that you get, not just of being able to heal, tank and DPS, but also the support and offhealing provided to Protection and Retribution. I really feel like it's the "thinking man's warrior". You get to HERPDERP DPS just like a warrior, but even in PvE you still have many other tools to offer your group.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Shaman as healer, Paladin as tank, Warlock as DPS so far.

Shammy, Druid, Mage. Would be my top 3, in order.

Deleted
    Gah! if I had a favorite class i wouldn't of had problems for 5 years on picking a main.but every class in the game has some mechanic or skill that makes me mad.

Deleted
    I have a mage (frost/fire) and a rogue (assass/sub) and I really enjoy playing assassination on ma rogue, I havnt played the other classes so much but rogue is my favourite atm