Level 67 rubbish DPS rogue

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has any hints and tips of what a rogue should be doing at lvl 67?

I'm combat specc'd but the problem is that if I ever get into a group for a dungeon run, I'm doing about half the DPS as the other classes. It seems that, although the old TBC dungeons used to need CC and mobs were generally single-targetted down, with them all now it's pretty much the same as the later Northrend dungeons - just gather up the pack and AOE them down.

Do other rogues find that in these instances (both these and the later ones), without an AOE your DPS badly compares to the other classes? Is it something I'll just have to live with until I get fan of knives?

Here's the obligatory Armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...kar&cn=Pellert - although I'm putting this up more for people to check I haven't made a huge boo-boo with my talents rather than my gear which probably isn't worth much discussion at this level.

I probably should replace my daggers actually, but it's a waste of cash doing it now when I'll probably be heading to Northrend in 1 level time and there's normally new weapons given out fairly quickly as quest rewards.

---------- Post added 2010-08-08 at 02:21 PM ----------

Hmm - ignore the bracers. Just noticed that they're spellpower/spirit ones.

I will be replacing them ASAP as soon as I login again.

My dps was crap through Outland too, I really don't know if there's anything that can be done about it. Even single target I was doing about half of most other dps, and I tried different specs too. Assassination remedied the problem in Northrend, but Outlands just sucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're combat with 2 daggers.
    No, no, no.
    Combat is based on Sinister Strike, which with a fast main hand weapon, hits like shit.
    Either get a slow main hand or go Assassination.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Quote Originally Posted by Dassen View Post
    First of all, you're combat with 2 daggers.
    No, no, no.
    Combat is based on Sinister Strike, which with a fast main hand weapon, hits like shit.
    Either get a slow main hand or go Assassination.
    I was just about to write something like that.

Consider speccing into hack and slash and equip some swords. Sinister strike with daggers was never very good.