Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

which class will be overpowered at the beginning of cata

hello hal I'm switching to usa wow and want to level up a toon for cata but I want the toon to be overpowered in cata so tell me what will be overpowered what will on shot everything like ret pallies in 3.0!!!!

i saw some MM hunter doing like 30k damage aimed shots, that probably means they'll be overpowered. o_O

little early to tell though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I could imagen hunters with focus, i havent got a chanse to test it in pvp yet since bgs is disabled, and arcane mages can pretty much 3 shot everything currently in beta.

---------- Post added 2010-08-08 at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    i saw some MM hunter doing like 30k damage aimed shots, that probably means they'll be overpowered. o_O

little early to tell though.
    30k is nothing, i done 55k

Deleted
    jesus well dwarf hunter it is thanks!!!

no class will be more overpowered than another at release, blizzard is getting really good at balancing
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

From the way this post is written I am not sure if this guy is doing some obscure form of trolling or this guy seriously wants the OP class and yeah basically
    what the other people said

Quote Originally Posted by queer guy View Post
    hello hal I'm switching to usa wow and want to level up a toon for cata but I want the toon to be overpowered in cata so tell me what will be overpowered what will on shot everything like ret pallies in 3.0!!!!
    Don't play something because it's powerful or easy that just lowers the quality of the game. Play them cause you like them. For PVP my rogue (sub rogues mini gods of death =D ) she is my baby first toon and all. For PVE my warrior tank

Deleted
    I don't care about class balance and such I just wanna have some fun at the beginning of cata griefing and one shotting everyone since no one will have little/no resilience

it wont be my main throughout cata its just so I can piss people off a little bit at the start!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by queer guy View Post
    I don't care about class balance and such I just wanna have some fun at the beginning of cata griefing and one shotting everyone since no one will have little/no resilience

it wont be my main throughout cata its just so I can piss people off a little bit at the start!!!!

"its just so I can piss people off a little bit at the start" this bothers me. So this whole thread is saying how can I be the biggest prick when cata comes out?

Warlocks.
    The new Shadowflame is kinda OP.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unbelieveable.....It seems this thread is about, "How to be the North end of a South bound jackass, without even having to try".
    Remember: Ignorance can be corrected with a little instruction.
    But, Stupid is forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altus View Post
    "its just so I can piss people off a little bit at the start" this bothers me. So this whole thread is saying how can I be the biggest prick when cata comes out?
    yea its fun

---------- Post added 2010-08-08 at 04:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Warlocks.
    The new Shadowflame is kinda OP.
    I wish I were on beta to try it

---------- Post added 2010-08-08 at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bommer View Post
    Unbelieveable.....It seems this thread is about, "How to be the North end of a South bound jackass, without even having to try".
    well youre a high warlord hunteryouve always had it easy

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    druids
    ^ This
    Balance actually get's some cc and feral has like 3 interupts

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

I highly doubt any class will be overpowered in Cataclysm, Blizzard is spending a lot of time balancing classes. They won't let one class become a lot powerful than the others like in Wotlk (At least not at level 85, some classes may be more powerful leveling than others though). And even if there will be an overpowered class in Cata you can't tell which one that'd be now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    wtf

---------- Post added 2010-08-08 at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rake View Post
    I highly doubt any class will be overpowered in Cataclysm, Blizzard is spending a lot of time balancing classes. They won't let one class become a lot powerful than the others like in Wotlk (At least not at level 85, some classes may be more powerful leveling than others though). And even if there will be an overpowered class in Cata you can't tell which one that'd be now.
    one class will always be more powerful than the others thogh probably

Get out of my game, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    30k is nothing, i done 55k
    Aimed Shot is atm 360% Weapondmg + X and you can specc +60% Crit when target is over 60% HP...