Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i'd say resto shamans or priests ;\

I think blizz is going to throw an odd ball at us and give to a rogue so they cant be more useful and give them a raid buff.
    Keep in mind i am not betting very high.
    "Oh lord strike me down!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Caster Totems also count as Healer totems. To healers, making sure that your tank is taking less damage (yay more armor) is invaluable. There are really only two air totems, Windfury and Wrath of Air, and two water totems (mana spring and healing stream).

The talk about totems is that they don't want to have more "omg bring me I have awesome buffz" going on totems. Classic and TBC's Shaman were like that. Your raid didn't care about having Enhancement Shaman, other than he brought Windfury for your Rogues and MS Warriors, and Bloodlust.

The point is, they want to tone Shaman totems down. Giving them more effects isn't accomplishing that goal.
    Paladins have a similar either/or choice with Devotion Aura and Concentration Aura. You do have a point though.

Not to derail the thread but isn't it funny how when a pld brings up a mechanic that'd be a real help to the class it's called homogonization, but when a pld mechanic is given out to another unknown class, it's a fun game?

That said i could see warlocks getting it since they'll probably need more raid utility

I could see priests getting it no matter what spec.
    We lost Divine Spirit.

Channeled spells losing a tick is annoying as hell.
    Shadow has Mind Flay which is channeled, and also the spell that stands for most of the damage dealt.
    Disc has Penance.

Mages is also a decent bet.
    They have Arcane Missiles and Evocation being channeled, although I don't know if they will have talents for interrupt protection.
    Last edited by Juicebox; 2010-08-08 at 10:26 PM.

Gogo rogue buffs!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto druid... the only spect without a specific buff..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to guess DISC Priest.

Rogues. Also, a new tactic will develop where you camp a stealthed rogue near all the casters in a BG...

they could call it...

...the concentration camp?

15+ Year Old Account
    Putting my money on holy priests... it justs makes sense, the spec brings almost nothing to the table right now, and they want to share buffs. Mages got one, same as rogues and spriests. My bet is holy =D

Facemelting people since 2005.

Enhance has 10% AP aura
    Ele has 5% crit aura
    So.....
    Resto gets conc aura?

Makes sense to me

Deleted
    My money is on priests (holy specced maybe)

Definitely Priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Scutajar View Post
    I think its mages My hunch is from WC3 Jainas aura (I know its brilliance but who knows change is inevitable)
    My first though too, a remade brilliance aura.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

My money is on druid bear form. That eliminates the redundant buff from cat and bear and adds a useful buff where it usually wouldn't be.

Its gonna be priests.... Power Word: Concentration anybody?

10+ Year Old Account
    I so want it on my Mage, so, so so... want it. But I think Priest as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto druid... remember me

I would have to go with priests, would really help all three specs, and will actually let you use mind flay when leveling/soloing as shadow

Bet on Priests ... they need it in any situation but probably it will be somethin like Holy Tier 3 talent ... to be usable for that specc only ...