Enhancement Cata PVE Build

http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#hhGZfIh0sMhzId

So this is probably gonna be main build for enhancement pve in cataclysm. Personally im a little disappointed on how similar it is to our build now and how theres hardly anything new of cool besides searing flames which is only meh
    When god gives you lemons you find a new god

I am going jump out there and say "That's a negative Ghost Rider..."
    Take one point out of Improved Shields and one point out of Call of Flame and but both points into Ancestral Swiftness.

The developers have already come out and said that mobility is going to be very important in Cata and that Shamans have suffered extensively due too our lack of it. Making a +15% movement buff that much more important.

I use to think other wise but after further research and additional releases from developers have changed my mind.

-Arrakus
    Last edited by Arrakus; 2010-08-13 at 09:17 PM.

Really guys, at this point it is impossible to say what the actual cookie cutter build is going to be. They haven't even raised the beta level cap to 85 yet, and there are still numerous bugs to contend with. There has been very little theorycrafting thus far as to what talents we will want to pick for dps. That having been said there are of course, as always, the mandatory talents that are just needed to have all the abilities.I think that build would look something like this:

http://www.wowtal.com/#k=ZwwMqQdRj.9sm.shaman

There are 3 points left over in this build which leaves a fair amount of options as far as where to go next.
    1. You could go further in to elemental with any combination of Call of Flame, and Reverberation.
    2. You could put all three points in Improved Shields.
    3. You could put one point in Call of Flame, Reverberation, and Improved Shields.
    4. You could put 2 points to max out one the the two elemntal talents, and the last in Improved Shields.

No one knows what the dps gain is going to look like for these talents, but most people agree that Ancestral Swiftness is going to be a necessity for helping our mobility in all but Patchwerk style fights, and I belive the other talents speak for themselves.