Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

World First 10-man H-LK -10M Strict Progress

According to guildox (I'm bad and can't post links) The Typhoon Struggle - Defias Brotherhood-EU just got the world first strict 10man H-LK kill.

Congratulations to them.

Edit; "Strict" is using only gear avaible from ICC10. (Not sure how it works with crafted/emblem gear).

Edit2; What are the 10-man 'strict' guild rankings?

The 10-man strict rankings show the achievements of pure 10-man raiding guilds. A 'pure' 10-man raiding guild is one that does not participate in 25m progression content. We recognize that 25-man guilds or guilds that regularly participate in 25m pug runs often have a distinct advantage since they can gear up at accelerated rates and move faster through 10-man content. Consequently, our 10-man strict rankings exclude guilds which access any 25-man content that offers higher ilvl gear than what the current 10-man normal content provides. If you are a 10m guild that has members which want to run 25 man pugs then the 'strict' classification is not for you.

(Taken from Guildox).
    Last edited by wtflols; 2010-08-11 at 03:11 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand, Attending the proper ceremony of Dranosh Saurfang
    what is this, i dont even...

seriously?

We've six guilds on our server alone that have hc10 on farm.

Blood Legion got the world first.

Or is this a very poor attempt at a troll 6 months too late?

He probably means no 30% buff, by the "strict". Still a retarded and pointless thread.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a troll.

He is saying World-First 10M Strict kill. This means that they were all in 264 ICC10 and ICC10 HC gear only. Other '10-man' guilds may have the kill but it wasn't registered as a strict kill due to 1 or more members wearing 277 pieces. Still not a big deal but gz on your kill.
    REPUBLIC
    <Insomnia> @ EU
    16-man Nightmare Raiding
    Ranged DPS and Healers needed

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand, Attending the proper ceremony of Dranosh Saurfang
    paragon got the world first, thats not the point. i dont see why this is an achievement. this just means a guild that has never done a 25-man has killed the lich king on hc 10-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    seriously?

He means 10m STRICT. i.e no raiding/using gear from 25 man raids. Alot of the guilds that have killed LK 10 HM are using 25 man heroic gear. OP is stating that the guild in question was apparently the first to do it with only 10m gear.... similar to Herald of the Titans if you will.

Grats to them.

I guess he is talking about the H-LK kill on 10man with 10man gear only.

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    seriously?

GJ not even reading and not realizing that it's for 10 man only guilds.

he's talking about STRICT 10 MAN RAIDING GUILD (No gear from icc 25)

and yes your correct wtflols they are the first
    /l、
    (゚、 。 7  Tremble at the might of the LICH KITTY!!!
     l、 ~ヽ  . 
     じしl_, )ノ

"Strict" is using only gear avaible from ICC10. (Not sure how it works with crafted/emblem gear).

Quote Originally Posted by Gurb View Post
    paragon got the world first, thats not the point. i dont see why this is an achievement. this just means a guild that has never done a 25-man has killed the lich king on hc 10-man.
    Yet, believe it or not, is an impressive feat still.

and ?? they had 30% buff it isnta anything better than 25 man raiding guild killing him with 15% buff
    but well first is first gz

For you people that cant read he said 10M Strict GUILD NOT A GUILD THAT DOES 25 RAIDS LIKE PARAGON BLOOLD LEGON W/E

he means a guild that JUST FOR 10 MAN RAIDING NOT 25

ITT: A bunch of Idiots. All of the 10man heroic kills were done in 25man gear. This is a very nice feat, and is probably harder than 25h lich king.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

"oh look. we killed lich king while undergearing the content! hooray us!"
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

wait.. this is something trackable? I dont get how its really an accomplishment

really I dont think it needs to be a 10 man guild only, but using gear that is only available from raiding 10 mans only. It is a good achievement, but is it with buff or w/o and anyone failing as hard as saying its better than killing LK 25 hc fails, because in 25 man hc lich king you cant get better gear than is available to 25 man raiding either.