Lady of the Lore Syrra Coventry's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Saeble Shadowheart ~ Satyrbane

"Why do you continue to do the things that bring you back to me in such shape, Saeble?" Eridan, the Cenarion Circle druid scolded her as she placed the salve on her Saeble's abdomen. Eridan regarded the night elf woman well for all her work keeping the Jaedenar's numbers thinned, but often found herself patching her up in one way or another after many of her excursions.

"It's just so I can see your beautiful face, Eridan. You know that." Saeble smiled slightly as the numbing effect of the salve finally started to take hold. Her movements slowed and became less animated as she slowly slipped into an uneasy sleep.

Eridan waited until the last vestiges of consciousness slipped from the woman and began to strip the damaged armor from her body. Saeble's skin was rather a bit rough from her time in the wilds, though still supple through it all. She bore few marks from past combat, Eridan's treatment of her injuries over the years having been quite expert. As she stripped the last piece of armor from Saeble, she smiled. She could never get over what the night elf had allowed to be done to her own body so freely. There were several small rune tattoos that were normally covered by her already revealing chainmail pieces. Eridan had asked her once what they meant, but she never would speak of them. Her eyes moved up her torso to the pair of black rose tattoos low on her breasts. They then traveled to the silver ring tattoos on her forearms, also lined with black, undecipherable runes. She reached forward and brushed the long silvery hair from Saeble's peaceful face, admiring how soft it was for as wild as it flowed from her.

The druid woman smiled as she dipped her hands in the basin filled with a greenish gold and viscous fluid. She slowly rubbed the concoction into Saeble's skin, beginning at her neck and slowly working her way down. She worked every muscle in her body, feeling the tension in them even in Saeble's present state. As she felt the muscles loosen, she moved down. Past her abdomen and her hips, to her thighs and ending at her calves. Saeble's body greedily soaked up the ointment, causing her lightly tanned flesh to give off a faint glow. Eridan turned towards the wardrobe in the corner of the room and pulled out a clean white robe and another chainmail skirt and halter, laying the two pieces of armor on the chair in the corner. She turned back to Saeble, sighing as she looked her over once more, then lightly laid the robe over her still form.

Eridan moved to the chair next to the bed where Saeble lay, easing herself down as she breathed a sigh of relief at last. She looked over to Saeble's still form as she began to pull off her boots, her eyes drawn, as they always are, to the arced black scar down her left cheek that stretched from her earlobe to the corner of her mouth. She remembered asking her once about it and all she had been given in response was some veiled reference to a satyr by the name of Xanidia that was dealt with again, and with a better outcome, just recently.

She leaned back in the chair, tipping her head back and letting her eyes finally close. She quickly slipped into a light sleep, letting her mind wander...

Eridan snapped awake as the jerking of her shoulder startled her out of slumber. She looked up to see Saeble standing over her, already in the clean chain armor that had been laid out for her.

"I owe you so much more than I am afraid I will ever be able to repay, my dear Eridan," Saeble spoke softly to her as she leaned over to kiss her lightly on the cheek.

"What you do for us, Saeble, is far more than mere healing could ever compensate," she responded, watching after her as she picked up her bow from the corner near the door.

As Saeble walked out the door of the cottage into the the main courtyard of the sanctuary, Syn rose from the bench under the low window just outside the door and bounded over to her side.

She scanned the area intently, squinting slightly at the scant rays of sunlight that broke through the trees and splashed harshly into her eyes. As she refocused, she could make out the group of furbolg just on the main road where the path the sanctuary lead. She slowly moved forward, unhooking her bow and daggers. As she neared them, she could make out Grazle's face in the group, and the tension left her.

"Grazle...? What's wrong? Why are all of you here?" she asked, concerned about their presence.

Grazle slowly pushed his way in front of the group and did his best to form what the furbolg consider a smile, though to most it appears more like snarling.

"We want give you somefing, Saeble. We talk long and hard about what we do and we decide you can stay wiff us in da Hold. Toraza has agreed she share chambers wiff you if okay." Grazle and the rest of the furbolg stood there in silence, waiting for any sign of approval.

Saeble's tense look slowly turned to relief as she gradually began to smile. Syn ever at her side, sat at last and bowed her head towards Grazle. He reached out and tousled the fur on Syn's head a moment before turning back to the woman. He slowly stepped back into the group as they, almost in unison, turned towards the northern path.

"Grazle...I would be more than honored by your acceptance to the Hold. You, Nafien, Salfa, and the rest know that I will do my best to repay this honor that you have bestowed upon me." Saeble smiled as much inwardly as outward.

She had never been comfortable with most of night elf society. Their strict roles for the kaldorei has always been anathema to her, feeling that it was more important that the people do what their heart drives them to do, as long as it harm no one.

"But Grazle...you know I cannot go with you now. I will meet with both you and Nafien as soon as I deal with..." Her thoughts trailed off to the Constellas ruins and the Jadefire satyrs that inhabit it as they continue to feed from the corrupted moonwell.

"You going try kill Xavathras again, right?" Grazle almost cackled the words, not as much a taunt as an incredulous tone, considering how many attempts she'd made to penetrate the satyr camp's defenses.

"No, I'm not going to try to kill that abomination, Grazle...I'm going to succeed this time," She said flatly. Saeble looked towards the ruins that dotted the ridge to the northwest and nodded to the group of furbolg before moving towards the hills in the distance.

Syn looked at Grazle, an odd look of something akin to a cross between sadness and dejection crossing her face.

Grazle bent down, whispering to the massive ethereal saber.

"You watch dat girl careful, Synaria. You know she mean somfing to us," he managed to growl out.

Syn looked up at the furbolg, a strange look in her eyes.

"You know I will do my best to protect her, Grazle," came the haunted and echoing voice from the massive beast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I liked this. I may have to read more of your stuff.
    I might just have to create a furbolg because of this.

I like it, you have a way to depict things when they happen.

One thing I dont like though is that I dont know anything before of this aside that she's been fighting Satyrs for the night elves, would be nice to know some other things.

Also I have no Idea how she looks aside that she's a night elf.
    |Vindicator Anntaar Arandano - Draenei Paladin| Ralbel Morx, The Fierce Blood Elf Warrior|
    |A Playful Dog's characters|

A_Playful_Dog would like to RP, but it thinks it will fail...
    A_Playful_Dog yells Freakazoid's favorite phrase! "I MUST SUCCEED!"