Thread: Bored with WoW

Bored with WoW

I'm so bored it hurts. I'm probably not gonna log in much and just gonna wait for Diablo3 and Cataclysm. But what do I do play until then?? I need ideas people!
    I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem =)

There are plenty of games out there. Find one you like and enjoy.

Sc2.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

When I was bored with WoW....

I realized that there are so many other great single player games that are new. New = 60$.
    Finishing a new game in less than a week is fine. Thats why I replayed Mass Effect 2. For 3 times. Then I was like..alright. Now to spend another 60$. CoDMW2 is a good example....of a waste of 60$ if you want to play single player. I finished that in a day or so.

I guess my point is find a good game that has great multiplayer and single player. Dont buy a game for single player that doesnt have replayability...especially if it is new :S.

10+ Year Old Account
    I let my account run out of time like 3 or 4 weeks ago. Since then I've been working and skulking around the forums...
    I downloaded a few emulators and have been switching off between Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Yoshi's Island, and Pokemon Fire Red.

Oh Cataclysm... deliver me from this Hell...

Take the "In-between Expansion Hiatus". I froze my account when ICC was released and haven't logged on since (Except the one time Blizzard gave me 7 days free time at which point I used that to buy the Celestial Steed in preparation for Cataclysm).

10+ Year Old Account
    BF:BC2 has a decent single-player campaign and awesome multiplayer
    Batman: Arkham Asylum is just plain orgasmic
    Starcraft II has a great single-player campaign and great mutliplayer
    Red Dead Redemption is another orgasmic game
    Borderlands is another fun game that can be enjoyed solo or with friends
    The Witcher is a really, really good RPG (once you download the patches that fix it)

There are plenty of good games out there. Do some research (read reviewer and user ratings) and pick a game that sounds appealing to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Age: Orgins. Mass Effect 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Finangus View Post
    BF:BC2 has a decent single-player campaign and awesome multiplayer
    Batman: Arkham Asylum is just plain orgasmic
    Starcraft II has a great single-player campaign and great mutliplayer
    Red Dead Redemption is another orgasmic game
    Borderlands is another fun game that can be enjoyed solo or with friends
    The Witcher is a really, really good RPG (once you download the patches that fix it)

There are plenty of good games out there. Do some research (read reviewer and user ratings) and pick a game that sounds appealing to you.
    While i Agree with you on most of that, i must say, The Witcher is the most boring piece of shit crap fucking RPG, i have ever wasted money on.

if you want a good timesink RPG, try last remnant, its long enough to keep you occupied.

Strategy: Starcraft 2
    FPS (free): Quakelive or Warsow
    FPS: Counter-strike or Call of Duty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derichian View Post
    While i Agree with you on most of that, i must say, The Witcher is the most boring piece of shit crap fucking RPG, i have ever wasted money on.

if you want a good timesink RPG, try last remnant, its long enough to keep you occupied.
    Lol got to agree with that Witcher part.