Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Left 4 Scourge (Survival CRP)

Zombies have invaded Azeroth!

The vile scourge, apparently unaware of their master's demise have launched a direct invasion upon the cities of Azeroth!

The Alliance has fallen! The Scourge being so powerful that not even King Varian Wrynn's ginormous Chynn could deflect them from his cities!

The Horde has been beaten into submission, Saurfang's cleave just caused there to be some very angry arms slowly crawling towards him as they overwhelmed him.

Dalaran has fallen from the skies and crashed into the Crystalsong Forest after Rhonin was ninja Scourged in his sleep. Luckily Scourge Rhonin was so powerful he fell out of the universe.

The entirety of Azeroth has been flattened by this massive invasion of Zombies and yet a small group of Survivors has found their way to Booty Bay, the city is deserted yet these rag tag group of survivors have found themselves there. Safe from the Zombies for the time being, but who knows what the future will bring for these as the Scourge runs out of delicious brains to feast on they find that the city they believed to be their Salvation, may in fact be a trap.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Specific Thread Rules:

No more than four people can RP as survivors at a time.

Other people may RP as zombies and such even if there are currently four survivors.

If a survivor dies and gets Zombified they may elect to carry on RPing as a zombie hell-bent on eating delicious brains.

Additionally, when a survivor dies another RPer may join in with their own character to replace them. This will be done on a first come first serve basis.

This is a CRP so have fun but there it is still an RP thread and not a place to get out all of your random ideas. Posts in the thread must relate to the topic of the invasion by zombies.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Salty Sailor Tavern was uncharacteristically empty. Its usual patrons apparently involved in some other business. Perhaps the great big zombie invasion that's happening? Rockblesser thought to himself. It didn't matter anyway. Whatever they were up to was their business all that mattered to him was that he stayed away from those blasted zombies. And a bar was as good a place as any to hole up for the night. And besides, it's not like anyone else was using all this beer here, and it would be an enormous shame to let it all go to waste.
    He climbed over the bar and began to fill the lucky mug he carried everywhere with ale. "To the zombies' deaths!" he yelled before downing the drink in one and emitting a large belch.

He stopped.

There was a noise from outside. He was no longer alone in Booty Bay...

Two loud bangs were heard, three seconds apart, as the hinges were blasted from the tavern door. A third bang was heard as a tiny boot roundhouse kicked the door in. A short figure, unmistakably a gnome, walked into the bar, and looked side to side, a shotgun following his gaze. He saw a single figure, and in a strangely goblin-esque voice, said "Hey, you infected?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Rockblesser looked over to the figure that had appeareed through the door of the tavern. "What do yer mean? Of course I'm alive! How many scourge have yer seen drinking ale...?" he looked down at his mug. During the excitement of teh door blasting open he'd spilt it all down his sleave. "Aww come on! Yer made me spill my beer! It's gone all down my sleave!" he began to suck the beer out of his sleave.

"Yer lucky there's a whole keg behine me, or I'd have taught yer to never spill a dwarf's beer!"

"You wouldn't believe what I've seen.."

The gnome lowered his gun, and grabbed a clean mug off the shelf, pouring himself a glass. Taking a sip, the gnome asked, "So what are you doing here, besides getting drunk?"

10+ Year Old Account
    He walked over to the keg, filled his mug again and took a long swig of it. "Ahh, that's what yer want..." he turned to the gnome. "What do yer mean besides getting drunk? There's nothing to do but get drunk! I have a whole bar full of beer to myself! And it's good stuff too, Barleybrew's finest. What else could I do?".

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Douglass ("Aww, not again!") doesn't really fit in this. So I'll bring back my slightly insane fruit vendor, Bob))

Bob ran through the gates of Booty Bay, yelling frantically, "WHEEE! YOU'LL NEVER GET MY FRUIT!" He tripped and faceplanted.

"Perhaps trying to find a save haven from the Scourge. I heard that one was Booty Bay, but there's zombies all over the place, in the jungle. I was hoping there might still be a boat here, so I could try.."

A loud thud was heard outside the tavern. Richard immediately brought his gun up, in case it was anything hungry for some brains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bob got back to his feet and ran into the tavern. He gasped when he saw LIVING PEOPLE. "Hiya folks! I see your alive" He started waving really fast, and grinning like an idiot.

((I love rping insane guys))

((Gah. I need to invent my cuddly Abomination faster.))

Richard pointed his shotgun at the rather... awkward man. His eyes narrowed, he didn't trust this guy as far his clothes could charter a boat.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hey! Watch where yer going! Yer gonna make me spill another beer!" Rockblesser yelled at the newcomer. "What do yer mean alive anyway? There's bound to be more than just us alive! It's not that special."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Woah buddy! I didn't means ya no trouble. I was just looking for some friends who don't wanna eat me, if ya get my drift." Bob began to laugh hysterically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adrian groaned as he walked down the forest trail in Stranglethorn, a group of nearly 30 scourge men behind him, they all sang in unison, "We love big brains, we love big brains, we love we loove-" Adrian turned back to them, "DAMNIT, I SAID IT'S WE LOVE, LOOVE IS FOR THOSE DAMN FOREIGNERS." They were a bit shaken, but that didn't matter, they sang it Right this time.
    Last edited by Kromax; 2010-08-19 at 11:24 AM.

Deleted
    An undead squirrel was beating on the window, frowning its small killer teeth. The tail was nearly rotten off, so it was dangling dangerously from the root. "CHIP CHIP CHIIIP!" Looking dumbfounded in the window, it was clear the squirrel was trying to enter, so it could feast on... nuts!
    (( Did I just do that >_<... yes I did! xD! ))

Fransisco walked in, his southern Stranglethhorn accent clearly visible. He wore two pieces of tier 8, one of tier 7, and the rest tier 6 druid gear (FOR THE AGILITY I SWEAR!). He walked in, and looked around, looking for not zombies, but Vampires. With the new infection of Azeroth, these Vampires killed the living, and sucked the blood of the innocent.

He walked to a group's table, and began sipping an apple martini.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Are you in the same place as us Garswamp? hmm...that sounds like a pokemon...Garswamp is your new nickname...))

((Ok, so it shall be. Yes, I am in the tavern/inn thing.))
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Well hello there mister!!! May I have a sip of your drinky?" He siezed the cup from his hands, swallowing the rest in seconds. "Oooh, good stuffs ya got there." he said, looking frantically around the room.

((Sorry about the god mode, just thought it made it more interesting. I'll delete it if you want. Also, what race is your guy?))

10+ Year Old Account
    Rockblesser was getting visibly annoyed. "What the hell are yer lot doin in my bar anyway? This was my hiding place! Now get out and give me back my beer!"he yelled at the people gathered within.

Francisco punched the man in the face and urinated on him. "Well sir, while we hide from Undead, I hunt Vampires. Have you seen any?"
    Best of 5 years!