Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike1123 View Post
    Do it so you will suck less at pvp once Cata arena starts.
    This, Start training can be a start.

You can still PVP now and at least get practice in for the next expansion. So, at least then, it won't be completely new and you'll know abilities classes have (along with new abilities in Cata) and get the flow of arena. I have only been playing my paladin for 2 months and my 3s team is at ~2400 right now (I still have 3 Furious main set pieces and using the tier 1 wep), so you can definitely still catch up for current season. I don't see Cata being released for at least another 3-5 months. :P

As many others have said, it depends very much on what kind of a person you are and what you enjoy to do while playing.
    I love doing AV in full PvE gear because a lot of the people you meet in there have no clue how to play in PvP. I don't do it as much for the honor or to win the BG, but just as much to grind HK for my 100.000 kills achievement.
    Other times I just grind for honor so I can buy gems and sell them on AH if I feel like making some cash.

Do it if you want to learn your class in a completely new way, if you want to earn cash from gems, if you want to do PvP achievements, if you're bored with PvE, if you want the challenge of playing against other human beings instead of NPC's all the time, if you just want the satisfaction of killing off other players or insert your own reasoning <HERE>.