Deleted

Most common issues in MMOs that need GM intervention

Well the topic title says it all, I was just wondering what you folks feel to be the most common issues we players encounter in MMOs as general, not only WoW (ingame that is) that require GM assisatance - be it stuck, mobs, loot, skills or really any kind of bugs that cross your mind and gaming experience.

Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    When a service isn't recieved.

Most people I know just give up if there's a bug, but if they don't get their pet in the mail, then they rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

From my own experience it's when something doesn't show up in the mailbox i.e gold from the auction house or stuff sent from one toon to the other. I also think they receive many tickets regarding harassment issues.